The most annoying part on Eras Tour?

3 hours ago, UnderHisSpell said:

spacer.png

She's trying soooo hard to be **** but she has no s** appeal nor stage presence that's why she looks like a dancing toddler on stage all the time :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Thank you, I also think she has no seexappeal, she never had it :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

She's pretty, but I just don't feel it like I do with other women. 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
17 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Welcome to the "Most annoying move on Eras Tour" thread. In this thread we'll share our catches of the moves that are the most annoying.

I will make a POLL thread based on your GIFs :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

---

1) Shaking and jumping like a monkey in a ring and then twisting her *** as if someone was standing behind her: 

20240707-113005.gif

Hide contents

LMAO idk why she even tries to dance and be sxy when she honestly has the sx appeal of a potato.

• Haha 3

I swear EVERY SINGLE TIME I log on here, I see a new thread about hating on Taylor.

This fanbase has become so pitty and toxic, we literally are the little monsters or BTS stans in their most toxic phases back then. 

Get a life and stop throwing shade a woman that's killing it.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Gewakefie said:

Honestly so pathetic it’s kind of creepy at this point 

This but beware of anyone saying something bad about Britney... this fanbase has become hypocritical, nasty and toxic AF.

We stan somebody that twirls around her living room and we go critisize somebody else for her dancing? We're literally THE LAST fanbase that should throw any shade towards any artist.........

• Love 6
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, LeglessJamie said:

This but beware of anyone saying something bad about Britney... this fanbase has become hypocritical, nasty and toxic AF.

We stan somebody that twirls around her living room and we go critisize somebody else for her dancing? We're literally THE LAST fanbase that should throw any shade towards any artist.........

Lorder for the people (god knows where)

I will always Stan britney

i would never mock other woman especially ones I don’t know. It’s a very strange obsession  

• Love 1

This thread is once again proof that any other woman out there is fair game to mock, ridicule and insult, but if you dare to negatively express a thought about Britney, you’re automatically a “hater”, “troll” or “Jamie Lynn bot”. 

At least Taylor is doing well for herself, in a happy relationship and thriving in her career. Shes not the best dancer but people obviously like her and gain joy from seeing her, so who is she hurting? I say this as a total non-fan of hers who can probably only name 2 of her songs. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.