Paul’s wife to Britney: “I'm demanding a public apology too for taking my husband n you ready had one”

It seems their problems between Paul and his wife occurred long before he met Britney. There is a report on a Family Minor Custody lawsuit against Nicole by Paul on 09/15/2021. So, are you telling me that after Soliz decided not to pay any child support and then tried to take you to court for custody, your marriage still exists in 2023? I'm sorry, but that's hard for me to believe. It seems they have been in court fighting for child support since 2021, and Britney was not yet in their lives.

I think we can all agree that after Justin, Britney just keeps dating losers, and Paul is not good company. However, the current wife should direct her anger towards Paul, who has clearly neglected their kids since 2021. If she was already having issues with her husband, why should Britney be considered guilty that Paul is not taking care of his kids, if he was already neglecting them years before, heck even the ones that he had way before he met Nicole.

UNICOURT.COM

On 09/15/2021 SOLIZ, PAUL filed a Family - Minor Custody court case against MANCILLA, NICOLE in Los Angeles County Superior Courts. Court records for this case are available from Stanley Mosk...

• Love 7
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Estrella said:

It seems their problems between Paul and his wife occurred long before he met Britney. There is a report on a Family Minor Custody lawsuit against Nicole by Paul on 09/15/2021. So, are you telling me that after Soliz decided not to pay any child support and then tried to take you to court for custody, your marriage still exists in 2023? I'm sorry, but that's hard for me to believe. It seems they have been in court fighting for child support since 2021, and Britney was not yet in their lives.

I think we can all agree that after Justin, Britney just keeps dating losers, and Paul is not good company. However, the current wife should direct her anger towards Paul, who has clearly neglected their kids since 2021. If she was already having issues with her husband, why should Britney be considered guilty that Paul is not taking care of his kids, if he was already neglecting them years before, heck even the ones that he had way before he met Nicole.

UNICOURT.COM

On 09/15/2021 SOLIZ, PAUL filed a Family - Minor Custody court case against MANCILLA, NICOLE in Los Angeles County Superior Courts. Court records for this case are available from Stanley Mosk...

That's true. He literally has a separate apartment from hers. So how is that marriage is still going, she is just a clout chaser. She doesnt want him but she doesnt want anyone to have him either. And its obvious she is pressed he is sticking it to Britney Spears out of all the people. That nikki is an attention ***** who doesnt even take care of her own kids. They punished Britney and took her kids away for much less. Nikki only has her kids cuz shes worth nothing and has no money. 

Edited by humstarr
  • Like 4
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Estrella said:

UNICOURT.COM

12 minutes ago, humstarr said:

That's true. He literally has a separate apartment from hers. So how is that marriage is still going, she is just a clout chaser. She doesnt want him but she doesnt want anyone to have him either. And its obvious she is pressed he is sticking it to Britney Spears out of all the people. That nikki is an attention ***** who doesnt even take care of her own kids. They punished Britney and took her kids away for much less. Nikki only has her kids cuz shes worth nothing and has no money. 

How interesting. So, she takes him to Family Court in Sept. 2021 and he counters by trying to get custody of the kids, but then they have another child born in August 2022.... how come she's not working to help provide for her kids? 

Edit: Per Daily Mail

It lists Soliz's income as $2,774 per month, and Mancilla's as zero.

In September 2021 an LA judge determined Soliz was the father of Trystan and Dylan, as well as Cesar Martinez-Mancilla, 17, and Nicholas Soliz, 6.

Baby Violet's parentage has not been officially determined by the courts.

LA County also filed a complaint against Soliz in 2019 for $615 monthly child support he allegedly owed to Alexandra Gonzalez for their twins, Anevy and Avery Soliz, 5.

A judgment in January 2022 confirmed he was the father, but said his child support obligation was 'zero'.

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 3
  • Like 3
Posted (edited)

Some of this behavior could be related to bipolar, or a bipolar related disorder. That combined with Britney's isolation and loneliness.

Vivian Leigh the British actress suffered severe bipolar disorder at a time when not much more than brutal shock therapy was.available. Even lithium wasn't then in common use. Her mood swings and promiscuity helped destroy her marriage to Laurence Olivier. Her behavior especially in those times was a huge risk to her career and public image. Apparently she would often have no memory of her episodes and was mortified by them - which must have been terrifying. She was a heavy smoker to calm her nerves, which probably hastened her early death from TB.

Maybe her full diagnosis isn't  something Britney is comfortable sharing publicly but it should be acceptable that yes, the conservatorship was exploitative and that Britney could sometimes be symptomatic. Two things can be true at once.

Edited by BlackoutBaby
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Another interesting think the woman mentioned... Paul was hired to be exactly what? A man like him... an assistant?

I already suspected he was hired to be what he is today for Britney, but hired by who? Britney former lawyer was allegedly responsible to help with her staff, he and Cade.

Nailed it.

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm afraid to ask.

What kind of requests? 

:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Sounds like she's alleging possible adult acts or maybe he takes pics and videos of her when she's n.oode to post online. 

I'm not sure specifically but Paul is still in her life, we have no evidence he's not, and his wife confirmed they're still together. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Sounds like she's alleging possible adult acts or maybe he takes pics and videos of her when she's n.oode to post online. 

I'm not sure specifically but Paul is still in her life, we have no evidence he's not, and his wife confirmed they're still together. 

5 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

How interesting. So, she takes him to Family Court in Sept. 2021 and he counters by trying to get custody of the kids, but then they have another child born in August 2022.... how come she's not working to help provide for her kids? 

Edit: Per Daily Mail

It lists Soliz's income as $2,774 per month, and Mancilla's as zero.

In September 2021 an LA judge determined Soliz was the father of Trystan and Dylan, as well as Cesar Martinez-Mancilla, 17, and Nicholas Soliz, 6.

Baby Violet's parentage has not been officially determined by the courts.

LA County also filed a complaint against Soliz in 2019 for $615 monthly child support he allegedly owed to Alexandra Gonzalez for their twins, Anevy and Avery Soliz, 5.

A judgment in January 2022 confirmed he was the father, but said his child support obligation was 'zero'.

Yeah, I'm not buying that they were ever legally married. 

• Like 3
Just now, Ghoulia said:

So you've got nothing. Not surprised. 

What receipts do you want? 

WWW.YAHOO.COM

Pop star Britney Spears claims that she was “clueless” that Kevin Federline had a child – and another one on the way – when the two started dating in 2004. However, Shar Jackson has come forward...
WWW.USMAGAZINE.COM

In an Us Weekly exclusive, photographer Adnan Ghalib’s ex-wife, AzLynn Berry, opens up about his 2007 affair with Britney Spears
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Britney Spears is currently making headlines for her new romance with felon and father-of-nine Paul Soliz. The 42-year-old has quite the history of flings with married and taken men.
ECONOMICTIMES.INDIATIMES.COM

Britney Spears has revealed in her upcoming memoir that she cheated on Justin Timberlake with dancer Wade Robson. The memoir, titled "The Woman In Me," is set to be released next...

Britney Spears gets in fight with BF Paul Richard Soliz at hotel

WWW.ETONLINE.COM

Sam Asghari filed for divorce from the singer earlier this month.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, OneTrackMind said:

I didn't miss this place at all when I was away for a month. And to be honest, unless something major happens with Britney, I don't think I'll be active here. Bunch of miserable people here waiting for any mistake she makes. A fansite, my aßß. 

You said you were put away for a month? Sorry like an institution or?

2 hours ago, BlackoutBaby said:

Some of this behavior could be related to bipolar, or a bipolar related disorder. That combined with Britney's isolation and loneliness.

Vivian Leigh the British actress suffered severe bipolar disorder at a time when not much more than brutal shock therapy was.available. Even lithium wasn't then in common use. Her mood swings and promiscuity helped destroy her marriage to Laurence Olivier. Her behavior especially in those times was a huge risk to her career and public image. Apparently she would often have no memory of her episodes and was mortified by them - which must have been terrifying. She was a heavy smoker to calm her nerves, which probably hastened her early death from TB.

Maybe her full diagnosis isn't  something Britney is comfortable sharing publicly but it should be acceptable that yes, the conservatorship was exploitative and that Britney could sometimes be symptomatic. Two things can be true at once.

a severe mental health disorder would explain why Britney destroyed her reputation getting with so many trashy men and today appears relegated to dating the worst. i had hoped she would have dropped the felon when she got back from Cabo but maybe she really can't

That’s why I never understood the bipolar thing because I would think she actually has borderline and medication doesn’t necessarily help that entirely. She also might have something else I won’t say but bipolar seems like a cover term like when someone says they went to rehab for alcoholism but really it’s more than just booze

17 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Actually if you google celebrities and borderline personality disorder Britney already does come up a lot 

Stfu already ur homeboy has sold her out to tmz, reading a freaking script to them off of his iphone, worked with con to traffick her and cheated on her. Didnt even want to touch her. Fat shamed her and most likely beat her up. No wonder she wanted to get rid of him. U r the one to be yapping about britney's mental health. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Like 2

Good Lord…The lengths people go to defend Britney’s indefensible actions. Anyway, I’m going to reserve my comments because so many other people already said what I wanted to say, I will only add that this is a pattern that she continuously repeats in her life and unfortunately she hasn’t learned the lesson yet and it doesn’t seem like she will.

• Love 3
  • Like 5
41 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Stfu already ur homeboy has sold her out to tmz, reading a freaking script to them off of his iphone, worked with con to traffick her and cheated on her. Didnt even want to touch her. Fat shamed her and most likely beat her up. No wonder she wanted to get rid of him. U r the one to be yapping about britney's mental health. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

This is so ridiculous that a topic about mental health is met by such ravenous response like u don’t even want to address the elephant in the room just start cursing and throwing **** and spreading propaganda. Like where ru getting all of what u just said. It’s pure GARBAGE. Pure evil. Back away from me u devil. Why is having borderline a bad thing. You’re right Britney is perfect, her marriages have been wonderful

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.