Paul’s wife to Britney: “I'm demanding a public apology too for taking my husband n you ready had one”

8 hours ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

She likes the attention/enjoys being a victim. She actually has extremely manipulative traits but some aren’t ready to wake that tea up. 

Yeah they usually go for the personal attacks to cover the embarrassment of this housekeeper boy toy. They act like the fans are making Brit do this and that it’s our fault for discussing this! Some are just mad Brit is doing this so they take it out on others lol.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah they usually go for the personal attacks to cover the embarrassment of this housekeeper boy toy. They act like the fans are making Brit do this and that it’s our fault for discussing this! Some are just mad Brit is doing this so they take it out on others lol.

Girl nobody is mad, it's just hella weird that you think that your opinion on a total stranger's s** life is important or valid :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I'm not mad about anything she is doing because she's a grown woman who can have s** with whoever she wants, and I recognise that because I'm an emotionally mature stable person who doesn't have a parasocial fixation on the lives of celebrities. I like her music, I enjoy her performances, I'm a fan of her as an artist, I'm not dictating who she should and shouldn't be sleeping with because I'm not out of touch with reality.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Girl nobody is mad, it's just hella weird that you think that your opinion on a total stranger's s** life is important or valid :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I'm not mad about anything she is doing because she's a grown woman who can have s** with whoever she wants, and I recognise that because I'm an emotionally mature stable person who doesn't have a parasocial fixation on the lives of celebrities. I like her music, I enjoy her performances, I'm a fan of her as an artist, I'm not dictating who she should and shouldn't be sleeping with because I'm not out of touch with reality.

Who is dictating we are talking about a topic that was posted. Of course B had free will on who she dates and hooks up with but as a public figure that won’t stop it from being discussed. 

Britney is out of touch with reality if Paul is the guy she’s shacking up with so if you want to talk about reality start there!

Britney caused this drama not fans discussing it.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

Ela gosta da atenção/gosta de ser uma vítima. Ela realmente tem traços extremamente manipuladores, mas alguns não estão prontos para acordar esse chá. 

Some fans of this forum are extremely delusional. Fanaticism blinds some people. Unfortunately Britney is not a saint that everyone wants her to be. She is an adult and not a child like they paint!

• Love 2
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, Cuber said:

Some fans of this forum are extremely delusional. Fanaticism blinds some people. Unfortunately Britney is not a saint that everyone wants her to be. She is an adult and not a child like they paint!

No one here has ever claimed she's a saint and Britney will be the first to tell you that she never was one anyway. That doesn't mean we need to get out our pitchforks and decry every dumb & reckless decision she makes as if she's the anti-christ. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Emil87 said:

The trolls have to stop with the narrative that Britney cheated on Sam, especially when there are receipts proving the opposite happened. Anything to make her look bad, I guess. The OP’s fav Timberflop is a serial cheating alcoholic but sis is concerned about Britney, who is single btw and free to **** whoever she wants.

If she did cheat, it was probably a revenge ****, like what she did to Justin. Get over it.

What does Justin have to do with this post? Embarrassing to bring him up when this is about Britney liking and getting with taken men. She has a long history of it. Get over it.

• Love 1

My parents got divorced when I was really young because of a similar situation. My dad left us for another snake of a woman. Having experienced that I think That’s probably why I get a MAJOR Ick from her behavior. It’s just so ****ed up. She’s not only helping destroy a marriage but it affects the children involved also. Her and Paul are pure trash for this. I let the Kevin/Shar situation go, but it’s a pattern now.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

If you had told me back in the early 2000’s that 2024 Britney would be in a trashy love triangle with a felon housekeeper who has 11 kids and his wife who calls herself NikkiTheManKilla… :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: I mean what in the Jerry Springer is this…

Seriously tho. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Haha 1

So this woman is confirming what we suspected? That someone hires men to perform as Britney's lovers? It wouldn't be the first time but who?

And If this was really the case why blaming Britney for dating this man, she is single. He's the one that should have set some boundaries, he's the one with a wife and kids. As easy as saying no even if she's the Britney Spears.

This screams just a quick way for a cash grab unfortunately. Maybe Britney did break up with him and Paul told her to spill the tea.

• Like 3

I don’t know why some people on here are being so judgmental. Britney has always seemed to use s** and men to try and comfort her when she’s in a bad place, like how some people turn to alcohol or food.

It would be great if she could learn from past mistakes, but her situation has been awful for so many years —  Maybe she’s just not in a place where she’s strong enough to be working on that issue right now.

The thought that Britney would be hooking up with some random probably abusive felon with a ton of kids doing odd jobs in her house who could have God only knows what diseases is just so sad. Britney and his wife deserve sympathy and I hope they both realize they deserve better.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, nowimstronger said:

What does Justin have to do with this post? Embarrassing to bring him up when this is about Britney liking and getting with taken men. She has a long history of it. Get over it.

They do anything to blame someone other than Brit for her actions. Some going as far to act like pitch forks are out! These rose colored glasses wearing fans are deliberately delusional and deflect.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, EmmaJG said:

My parents got divorced when I was really young because of a similar situation. My dad left us for another snake of a woman. Having experienced that I think That’s probably why I get a MAJOR Ick from her behavior. It’s just so ****ed up. She’s not only helping destroy a marriage but it affects the children involved also. Her and Paul are pure trash for this. I let the Kevin/Shar situation go, but it’s a pattern now.

Preach Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I do not believe he was hired as the assistant. Like what? So for all that, I don’t believe it. Could she have cheated on him? Possibly. You have to figure the girl went and married Kevin and he cheated. Justin cheated. And who the hell knows if Sam may have - Britney doesn’t need to answer to anyone or apologize for ****. A man slides it in, he slides it in and she rides. She already called out his greedy hands and his wife is probably upset that she couldn’t get her daughter Barbie’s Dreamhouse. Idk. This all seems like trash talk to me, especially to go on a fan page like she had something over her. Just sign the divorce papers. And if she was out here getting **** from someone else, Sam wasn’t laying the pipe. It’s Britney. She literally has the freedom to **** anyone she wants to. Do we have to like it? No. But it’s her *****.

• Like 3
Posted (edited)

Messy. I do believe that to be true, and that’s a **** move on her part. But at the same time I’ll never understand why if someone cheats, the one who’s cheated on lashes out at other person instead of the CHEATER 🥱 

it’s all so childish either way and never needs to be a public spectacle regardless

Edited by PoisonParadise90
  • Like 2

No surprises there are people here defending adultery and cheating just because it’s #britney doing it :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Morals should come naturally and don’t cost anything. She’s just very selfish and doesn’t care about consequences 

• Love 5

The biggest Scam hater right here but... we don't have any real evidence he cheated on Britney. We have no idea if the gym abuse stories are real.

Britney literally started to hang out with Paul right after TMZ people say she cheated with a former employee.

And cheating is ok just because it's Britney? the Stan mentality is definitely something else lol.

Britney and Scam marriage seemed fake af, I don't think they lived together for the most part. For the last months it seemed they only showed up together when people speculated if they were breaking up or not... everything very forced like the yard photoshoot, some workout video here and there, absolute no chemistry... not a real couple.

However, she was legally married with the guy... no plausible excuse for cheating, she should have ended the things before Paul. 

Now maybe Scam gets whatever he wants. Cheating wouldn’t change a prenup?

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.