Paul’s wife to Britney: “I'm demanding a public apology too for taking my husband n you ready had one”

18 minutes ago, EmmaJG said:

I’m starting to have very little sympathy for Britney. The whole con situation was horrific but Britney just seems like a bad person with ****ed up judgement and morals. This is repeated behavior. 

Now that she’s free she has every opportunity to get out of CA and start fresh! She loves the attention it seems like and you know it’s a bad recipe when she’s fooling around with Paul. I wonder if Cade was the one allegedly booking these hotel rooms for these alleged romps. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
38 minutes ago, EmmaJG said:

It’s funny that she doesn’t care about stuff like this. But loses her mind when she’s photographed with a little cellulite. Priorities lol

Awful judgement and self awareness. It’s flip flop land for her :enigma_alien_blue:

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Why does this forum jump at every opportunity to drag Britney and believe every bad thing about her?

I mean the I wish you guys had even the smallest bit of empathy. We do NOT know these people. We do not Britney or anything going on in her life.

With that being said, this Paul guy needs to go, as he's inviting nothing but trouble in her life.

Britney needs to work on herself before jumping into any situationship with anyone. Do not make these du***** decisions Britney. I know Britney has abandonment issues, but she needs to be smarter about her life. 

Her public image is a mess, she's not a powerful woman like back in the day, due to her own desires to completely stay away from the industry and pretend she's not Britney Spears, so she needs to be smarter about everything now.

That starts with kicking out every bad influence, a.k.a the felon with 11 baby mamas. That shows terrible judgement.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, eduardo1993 said:

Is it though? 
Her dating history is pretty messed up 

Yes, it is. It's up to the guy if he goes or not. She doesn't make decisions for him. 

5 hours ago, TwiggyStardust said:

Girl stay focused and keep trolling. Jesus 

But I'm serious.. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Edited by Wendy Williams
Just now, PolySpears said:

ok but isn't paul still married with like 11 kids or smth?

britney should leave him before things get worse :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Yes, this woman is alleging that she and Paul are still married, funny thing is while people choose to be delusional over this situation hoping for a new album Brit is allegedly with Paul hooking up in hotels allegedly. :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

14 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yes, this woman is alleging that she and Paul are still married, funny thing is while people choose to be delusional over this situation hoping for a new album Brit is allegedly with Paul hooking up in hotels allegedly. :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

Britney probably only wants to drink and party in hotels with her messy man... anything else doesn't seem a priority at all. 

Not much different than her hotels adventures from back in the day with the paparazzi boyfriend. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
Just now, Dark Willow said:

Britney probably only wants to drink and party in hotels with her messy man... anything else doesn't seem a priority at all. 

Not much different than her hotels adventures from back in the day with the paparazzi boyfriend. 

And yet people in here like to blame the fanbase for all of this and none of us play apart in her choice in men, and her actions.

Free will to get out of CA, and to live her life as Jayden will be 18 like Sean so she's able to move and start fresh.

If she was so angry at the state of CA as she stated they took away her rights, why in hell would she stay in the place that helped trap her?

As time goes on it seems as though Britney's career musically just will never be anywhere near the same.

• Love 2
  • Like 6

Another interesting think the woman mentioned... Paul was hired to be exactly what? A man like him... an assistant?

I already suspected he was hired to be what he is today for Britney, but hired by who? Britney former lawyer was allegedly responsible to help with her staff, he and Cade.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

And yet people in here like to blame the fanbase for all of this and none of us play apart in her choice in men, and her actions.

Free will to get out of CA, and to live her life as Jayden will be 18 like Sean so she's able to move and start fresh.

If she was so angry at the state of CA as she stated they took away her rights, why in hell would she stay in the place that helped trap her?

As time goes on it seems as though Britney's career musically just will never be anywhere near the same.

She likes the attention/enjoys being a victim. She actually has extremely manipulative traits but some aren’t ready to wake that tea up. 

• Love 2
  • Like 7
1 minute ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

She likes the attention/enjoys being a victim. She actually has extremely manipulative traits but some aren’t ready to wake that tea up. 

It’s sad at this point I used to think Larry Rudolph was so wrong when he said Brit would never perform again now she’s still with Paul smh. I knew she didn’t reconcile with the boys when she’s still with Paul! Kevin’s lawyer said it was one phone call.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It’s sad at this point I used to think Larry Rudolph was so wrong when he said Brit would never perform again now she’s still with Paul smh. I knew she didn’t reconcile with the boys when she’s still with Paul! Kevin’s lawyer said it was one phone call.

I couldn’t care less if she will come back to music. But this eternal messy life... she never learns, she is making the same mistakes over and over again and when people say something she plays the "bullying" stories.

I still don't blame her sons if they want to stay away of the constant drama or are afraid of someone like Paul.

14 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

Lynne teas... unfortunately since around 2022 I noticed she has some of her terrible mother personality. The lies and playing the forever victim. Never taking the responsibility,  always blaming others.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 7
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

At a hotel and on security cameras.

Right after u got married why don’t u divorce your husband before u do all this disgusting trashy stuff I’m sorry but this is really trashy. I guess the wife can have a sense of humor about it now. I can imagine so many women want to hurt Britney for ******* their husbands while they have literal children and are literally pregnant at the same time. Girl power I guess…. Wow 

Because Britney is trashy. The Britney we "knew" was a carefully planned fake image.

• Love 1
  • Like 8
18 minutes ago, Benjamyn said:

Because Britney is trashy. The Britney we "knew" was a carefully planned fake image.

Sadly, I agree. I've been a fan since Baby One More Time.... so I've seen it all. The "Britney Spears" We idol was all a fake image that the team packaged to sell to the public. 

The Britney Spears in reality without all the publicity image was just a southern redneck.... No sense of style (in outfit, home deco...etc) poor hygiene ( dont even care to comb her hair neat most of the time). Surrounding herself with lowlifes and the likes of Kfed and Paul. Marrying Sam was also a very poor decision to make.

Most of her decisions on most of things are trashy and without consideration. Without proper guidance, Shes always bringing troubles to herself. 

It's absolutely not right to put her under conservatorship and have others made decisions for her and being taken advantage of. Even if the "Britney Spears" is hard to watch.

We can only hope for the best. Afterall, Her life, her choice. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
10 minutes ago, jokobish said:

This account has hardly any followers.. why are we believing this?

On the other hand... the woman is commenting on this I hate Britney account... how she found this account? Can we confirm if it’s really his wife?

The story is very believable tho.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.