Paul’s wife to Britney: “I'm demanding a public apology too for taking my husband n you ready had one”

20 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Scam has no power and if he was physically abusing Britney I’m sure she wouldn’t let him get away with it. Remember Britney dances with knives, lit cigarettes, is clumsy and falls and hurts herself when bopping around. 

What a word vomit 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Pressed where? I didn't realize you were sitting next to me and could see the emotions on my face lol. But keep peddling your nonsense theories about me being a dupe account of another user :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Let’s be very clear I wasn’t the one who originated that you could be a dupe of Easy that was several other members. 

2 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

Are you for real? I was on vacation? The fück is wrong with you? Why are you talking to me anyway?

@Princessmimi @Jordan Miller Why is this comment ok? 

@Princessmimi miss this person keeps exaggerating everything and they blow up for the slightest thing it’s an over reaction. There is a difference between a joke and harassment. Stop treating a question like it’s an assault. Their username is really indicative 

Wow what a crazy thread!

Unbelievable,

but there's hope, I found a straight beautiful man, blonde, aquarius, russian but lives in California but one year and a half,

He likes older woman and he's down for Britney. I need to contact Cade to send his info,

HE'S SO CUTE, britney's next hot boyfriend!

@OneTrackMind you and a few other very hardcore members here have literally driven traffic to this site DOWN. You have literally eliminated many members of this forum generating less revenue as well. I’ve personally seen you gaslight. Cease your Karen behavior and exaggerated responses?? I thought vacation generally makes people calmer?

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

@Princessmimi miss this person keeps exaggerating everything and they blow up for the slightest thing it’s an over reaction. There is a difference between a joke and harassment. Stop treating a question like it’s an assault. Their username is really indicative 

It's not my fault no one here listens to Cyndi Lauper lmao it 's a song's name ... besides, you don't get to decide whether I find your comment funny or not.  I was on a holiday for a month and didn't bother to use my phone here because it simply sucks. Turns out I didn't miss it here so much. YOU made a dumbaßß comment about being locked away because YOU have a weird problem with me ever since I called your Scamloving butt out. That's it. Don't quote me and put me in a block list.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

He is more annoying than the pox. He always comes back from some side.  

Maybe @Princessmimi could look into that?

Princess Mimi has given me a million points because Diamond Circus can’t cope with other peoples opinions, and they reported me. Lol. 

Im not Abdul. Perhaps Princess Mimi can ask Diamond Circus to stop saying **** that isn’t true. I know it’s what they exist in this forum to do, but it’s so boring now.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

It's not my fault no one here listens to Cyndi Lauper lmao it 's a song's name ... besides, you don't get to decide whether I find your comment funny or not.  I was on a holiday for a month and didn't bother to use my phone here because it simply sucks. Turns out I didn't miss it here so much. YOU made a dumbaßß comment about being locked away because YOU have a weird problem with me ever since I called your Scamloving butt out. That's it. Don't quote me and put me in a block list.

Ok in my world there are many tracks because there are a lot of perspectives etc ways to view things. I try not to have a one track mind or black and white thinking. Maybe you can google that term, I do like helping people and welcome help just as much. Black and white thinking.  I understand you curse a lot I can see you overriding the censoring function -noted.

Again I hope you enjoyed your time away. And I hope u do get some rest 

1 minute ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Ok in my world there are many tracks because there are a lot of perspectives etc ways to view things. I try not to have a one track mind or black and white thinking. Maybe you can google that term, I do like helping people and welcome help just as much. Black and white thinking.  I understand you curse a lot I can see you overriding the censoring function -noted.

Again I hope you enjoyed your time away. And I hope u do get some rest 

yall take usernames way too seriously omg it's not an identity, i was listening to the song when I signed up here because Jordan changed it to members only when (I think) Britney perfomed on New Year's Eve and there was too much traffic. Or it was something else, I can't remember. That's it. 

Even if you thought that I was put away, WHY would you joke about it? You make no sense and it's clear that you are trying to gaslight me with some bs. I've been here for years and have only around 500 posts, how can I be the reason people leave when I don't even talk to anyone here? People leave here because trolls are free to roam. I could mention cherry and lilith but you wouldnt even know who they are. THey literally terrorized this site for MONTHS until Jordan was fed  up because then they started to insult him. Only then they got banned. 

This is my last post mentioning you, I'll put you in my blocklist and be done with it. 

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

Princess Mimi has given me a million points because Diamond Circus can’t cope with other peoples opinions, and they reported me. Lol. 

Im not Abdul. Perhaps Princess Mimi can ask Diamond Circus to stop saying **** that isn’t true. I know it’s what they exist in this forum to do, but it’s so boring now.

I'm not pointing at anyone, I'm just saying she could look at it :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Haha 1
Just now, OneTrackMind said:

yall take usernames way too seriously omg it's not an identity, i was listening to the song when I signed up here because Jordan changed it to members only when (I think) Britney perfomed on New Year's Eve and there was too much traffic. Or it was something else, I can't remember. That's it. 

Even if you thought that I was put away, WHY would you joke about it? You make no sense and it's clear that you are trying to gaslight me with some bs. I've been here for years and have only around 500 posts, how can I be the reason people leave when I don't even talk to anyone here? People leave here because trolls are free to roam. I could mention cherry and lilith but you wouldnt even know who they are. THey literally terrorized this site for MONTHS until Jordan was fed  up because then they started to insult him. Only then they got banned. 

This is my last post mentioning you, I'll put you in my blocklist and be done with it. 

You ever think people have left this place due to Britney's retirement, her IG posts and her actions?

Blaming other users when simply many have been told they can just add to the ignore list and or create their own threads and ignore the threads they don't want to partake in.

Crying a river over other users not agreeing with you and calling everyone trolls that don't wear rose colored glasses is pathetic.

Britney isn't doing much right now other than shacking up with a convict felon housekeeper loser that doesn't take care of his kids, do you think Britney's retirement is going to bring in traffic here?

:clownery_makeup_meme:

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

Wow what a crazy thread!

Unbelievable,

but there's hope, I found a straight beautiful man, blonde, aquarius, russian but lives in California but one year and a half,

He likes older woman and he's down for Britney. I need to contact Cade to send his info,

HE'S SO CUTE, britney's next hot boyfriend!

Yeah ! Just what we need… Britney dating A golddigging RUSSIAN
You guys are unbelievable.

Edited by everybodygoesdown
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Yeah ! Just what we need… Britney dating A golddigging RUSSIAN

I think it's so weird that every beautiful man that hooks up with Britney is called a golddigger

It's so disrespectful to Britney, it's like you guys unconsciously say she doesn't deserve that and no one beautiful and young wants to hook with her, it's like you are saying she's not worthy to be loved bc every guy just wants her money.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.