Is there a full interview of when Britney was on Ellen?

2 minutes ago, LoveforBritney said:

I did! I don’t see a full interview though just clips. That’s why I thought I’d ask here. There’s a part where she gets scared but that’s just a clip. Not a full thing. you know where the meme came from 

I just posted the full video. That's the whole thing lol

The meme is from another interview, I dont know which one. Ellen did this a lot with her guests, but not with Britney,

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, LickMyCrack said:

This video isn't real tho

You know Google and YT exist right?

Just type in 'Britney Ellen' and its literally the first result.

I remember being absolutely mindblown with her coming on Ellen to announce an announcement in October :orangu_orangutan_ape:

The insane **** she had to put up that cship made her do is absolutely crazylol

• Like 3
8 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

I remember being absolutely mindblown with her coming on Ellen to announce an announcement in October :orangu_orangutan_ape:

The insane **** she had to put up that cship made her do is absolutely crazylol

Do you really think everything could be blamed on cship though? Maybe she just didn’t really care about doing anything on the show. Idk I’m starting to think cship is just an excuse 

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, LoveforBritney said:

Do you really think everything could be blamed on cship though? Maybe she just didn’t really care about doing anything on the show. Idk I’m starting to think cship is just an excuse 

she was being threatened to do this Domination show, you think she'd be excited to promote it when what she wanted was to rest after 4 years in Vegas followed by that cursed tour in 2018?

Anyways, the Britney meme clip was edited using the Kellie Pickler interview

18 minutes ago, Fita said:

But that's so weird, the man behind Britney trying to scare her looks so real.

because he's real, they just cut out Kellie Pickler and superposed Britney. It's not that hard to do when it's the same shot from the same set, same couch, same background, etc. Ellen's clothes are different from the actual clothes she was wearing during Britney's interview.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.