Do Fans Want A Britney Album More Than Performances?

3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

@Wendy Williams

Not Abdul entering the chat with another one of his Dupe accounts.

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

The whole dupe account thing is more tired than your rancid attempts to knock Britney at every opportunity you get.

To answer your question though.

Id love an album from Britney. I wouldn’t mind if she did a performance or two either. What fan wouldn’t. I know you can’t answer that since you’re clearly not a fan.

:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Haha 1
22 hours ago, monalisaney81 said:

You don’t know Britney personally to state what she is capable of doing sweetie. You also don’t know her personally to state that her performing level is not “up to par”. But great bait thread for people to trash her further.  

If she wants to dominate the stage she can like she has many times before. Make no mistake about it. She’s been performing since she was a child, it’s second nature to her. She’s just messing around on IG.

Interesting you came to derail my thread and attack me over asking what a Britney vocal and or performance would look like in 2024-2025 yet have the nerve to comment in this thread no issue.

Further proof you came to derail. 

7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Asking if I'm on dr**s and sinking to new lows girl.

Bye Abdul :overit_leave_walk_away_catfish_get_up_bye_goodbye_out_done:

If you want to make the same assertion over and over, when I have told you time and time again that what you’re saying isn’t actually reality, I’m going to assume you must be altering your mind with illicit substances, because repeating the same thing over and over isn’t normal.

(“Abdul” was even commenting at exactly the same time as I was a few weeks back and you still carried on the harassment.)

bye.:clownery_makeup_meme:

Edited by SlideAway
  • Super Mods
14 hours ago, stanLOONA said:

After half her career was under the c-ship, I want new music knowing she's free and what that could be. Plus it would be her 10th album and that closure just feels right.

Then I remember she said yes to MYB so idk :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

I think her saying yes to MYB went like this:

Will: ey yo Brit, remember that song we did in 2011 that was really good? I think if we released it it would be a smasha, I have a vision yo

Britney: (clearly not remembering even recording that song in the first place)  "oh yes sure Sweetie go ahead :eyes_britney_laugh:"

So yeah. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.