Christina Aguilera performs at Dolce&Gabbana event

CentralCJ

3 hours ago, KrisJ said:

She looks amazing, is performing for her fans and living her life. 

I wish we could relate as B fans :clownery_makeup_meme:

I understand but nothing last forever. We ate so good during Baby, Oops, Britney, ITZ, Circus, even with Glory and after. It was clearly better to be a Britney fan and "harder" to be a Xtina fan before !!! I'm talking in terms of promotions and music only, not about quality !!!

I like this set up more than what I see for her Vegas show! It's really fun, she still nailed it with her voice since all these years, which is impressive! I want to see the performance for Love Your Body, if there was one! I'm gonna go listen Stripped it's been a while! Why doesn't she release something like this now????????? It could save the pop! 2024 was so bad for me in terms of music, I miss the old bops!:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Edited by Johanpapz
On 7/2/2024 at 9:02 AM, Johanpapz said:

I understand but nothing last forever. We ate so good during Baby, Oops, Britney, ITZ, Circus, even with Glory and after. It was clearly better to be a Britney fan and "harder" to be a Xtina fan before !!! I'm talking in terms of promotions and music only, not about quality !!!

I like this set up more than what I see for her Vegas show! It's really fun, she still nailed it with her voice since all these years, which is impressive! I want to see the performance for Love Your Body, if there was one! I'm gonna go listen Stripped it's been a while! Why doesn't she release something like this now????????? It could save the pop! 2024 was so bad for me in terms of music, I miss the old bops!:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

It's still difficult and it was what alienated her fanbase: she releases every 6 years. Back in the day, we were praying for new music while the other girls would release 2-3 albums in the same time frame.

Edited by The Queen

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.