Britney's dancing on Instagram

3 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I find it curious how @easy just disappeared .. when he was very much active 24/7 doing exactly what that gutter user is doing nowadays.. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Because she got banned, they ban all the good, positive users and leave the negative trolls like you and the other one to ruin the site for clicks.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 1

I don't think she does conscious dancing. The only person who can say she is is Britney. And we know she won't say. I do think she actually subconsciously works on her traumas through dancing. And also she is a performer who needs a stage. Instagramm become her stage bc she doesn't want to do actual performance on a actual stage. I know we try to find explanation to her every action and move but honestly sometimes things just happen the way they have to without bigger reason or meaning.

Thank you for this thread. There's no right or wrong while dancing by yourself imo too. And how we have to defend or explain her dancing is just nonsense to me. The ones who really need to see this probably won't and they're probably like that in most things in life generally. I doubt the complaining's ONLY about Britney's ig dancing posts. Some people need to chill.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Britney_Jean said:

Cute attempt at rationalizing something so confusing. Unfortunately, it’s become evident that she doesn’t see it this way. She thinks what she shares is actually a good representation of herself, and that’s why it's concerning. It’s like a person who doesn’t take care of their hygiene or clothing; they are not able to identify their looks as something against social norms.

Ok chatGPT :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1

I do not get how or why she lost her dancing skills since before 2011 and i am an active fan that is on her side. I defend her from anyone but im also 38yrs old. Not 13 any more. If i cant debate with fellow fans who am i supposed to do it? With haters? It would be much more interesting that u guys grow up, be fans but also not deluded ones, and ALLOW yourselves to see things for what they are. Im SAD our fave ended up goong through all she had ti and end up traumatized and badly medicated. That is what happened to her moves and everything in her life. MENTAL HEALTH. I would be amazed if she was doing this type of dance for healing since she is a dancer. But… looks kinda different u know? Girl is not ever CALMED, her EYES, not the shapr but the way she stares is altered. And i am NOT trying to bash her how could i want to throw shade to a victim of abuse??? Im trying to talk with fans not with her and debate about things. Not bashing, not judging, but also not deffending EVERYTHING. I want to know or find out with u guys W T H is going on. Is that possible? Cause it seems the fanbase or at least exhale is full of childs

• Love 3
6 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Because she got banned, they ban all the good, positive users and leave the negative trolls like you and the other one to ruin the site for clicks.

She wasn't banned actually,  she only had warning points (for answering BACK to the trolls) and couldn't talk for few days.

Then she came back and told us she wanted to leave because of the trolls* and the bad ambiance here!

Few other members also left the board because of that. And I'm agree with you about the last part!

----

* Trolls = Something who has no place where to go... In real life but also and worst, even on internet they can't find a place where people are happy to be around them... Always spreading negativity because they are frustrated and unhappy in their own sad life. Always criticizing what they do themselves 10 times worst, like when they said Britney should let it go, while they are bashing her IG dancing videos since 10 years, weekly and drop the same sentences over and over and over again like old granny who has dementia! But Britney is the one who need to let it go and follow a therapy...

girl-sure-jan.gif

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Awww…guess I’ll be following suit then.

Nooooooooo please stay!

This place is already a mess, we can't lost another good member! What are we gonna talk about if there will be only trolls left? :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Too bad they don't have any other Britney's board now... Sorry Jordan, I don't want to be ungrateful, I know you worked your a ** off for so many years for this board, but trolls are ruining everything! So many good people left because of them! We only ask for a more peaceful place, unlike the trolls we don't go on internet to spread all your negativity because we have a sad life but we come here only to share, to talk and laugh with nice people! And it's annoying with these trash all around!

Also, people don't have to be agree with everything Britney does! Off course! People can have different opinion BUT ALWAYS IN A RESPECTFUL WAY! Some people are so disgusting, even cruel sometimes, because they are on internet! But when you attack them back they are crying and want to call the mods... Like WTF?:clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.