Britney's dancing on Instagram

I appreciate the intention of this topic, especially since Exhale turned out to be a very toxic place towards Britney, under the umbrella of "fReE sPeEcH" or whatever ridiculous motives these people have to be rude and disrespectful.

Love how you can see in her videos that she's enjoying herself, feeling the song and just doing what and how she wants to do it.

• Love 8
Just now, BPI said:

Unfortunately as easy as it is for many it is a difficult subject to understand because they are limited, many just like to talk negatively about Britney, when they do worse in life.

I agree. My post is more so geared to users who look at her videos and don't understand why she's doing those moves, and may genuinely be curious, as opposed to the obvious trolls who willfully criticize her every move for the sole purpose to be negative. 

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, BPI said:

Unfortunately as easy as it is for many it is a difficult subject to understand because they are limited, many just like to talk negatively about Britney, when they do worse in life.

I was about to write the same thing! These trolls are a lost cause! They are the most delusional, limited, crazy, pathetic people you can find!

TROLLS = No place where to go, in real life but worst even on internet they can't find a place where people are happy to be around them... Spend all their sad days to spread negative vibes, saying the same thing over and over again like grandmas who have dementia!

c907590c0acc2431d4dd4012cf68d269.gif

This post is beautifully well written but these things won't be able to understand, sadly for them! They think that EVERYITIME we dance it's only and only for an epic VMA performance or something! Britney shows alot of vulnerability and emotions in her dancing! It's really touching, monsters or sheep zombies coming from IG and their fake codes can't see that, they can't see or feel anything! They're brains are off, they only want Vegas show and can't even appreciate little simple things anymore! And they have the nerves to make fun about other people...

On another hand I can understand if some people don't have the same sensibility and don't like it, but don't spend all your dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to bash her, IT HAS BEEN 10 YEARS!!! LET IT GO!!! They're a billion IG pages with a billion videos! Be respectful and don't look at it anymore if it's not your thing!!! Be a normal person!!!

And again, thank you @Gutterguppy for taking your time to do this thread! It's good to talk with smart, empathetic, sensible people like you! Thank you for raise the level of this board because it was alot of trash, negativity since a moment now... rose.png

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Interesting. I had heard of this theory before but seeing it next to a video is a bit more convincing cause it IS pretty similar. I think it would look more natural if the editing wasn’t as aggressive and repetitive.

Most likely because Britney edits her videos herself on her phone. I mean, for me, it is easier to edit videos on my laptop than on my phone, but I don't picture Britney downloading her videos to a laptop and using professional editing software. 

I think for her, this is her therapy. Most people won't get it and might see this type of dancing as odd. But that is the point of this type of dancing—to let yourself go and follow your body without overthinking, like following the current of air, flowing along a path without a specific direction.

And thanks @Gutterguppy for this type of threads , we need more positive posts. 

Edited by Estrella
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I feel like people see her IG vids as performances when they’re really just her having fun, free styling and keeping active. 

Like, they aren’t choreographed routines routines.

Hide contents

And yet, they still beat these…

justin-timberlake-justin.gif

DzL4fi.gif

eras-tour-bad-dancing.gif

@Wendy Williams where is the recent gif of Tay Tay dancing 🤣

:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Spoiler

The fact people are paying for see this bs-

ezgif-com-optimize.gif

Spoiler

ezgif-com-optimize.gif

Spoiler

m2-res-1070p-ezgif-com-optimize.gif

• Haha 4

I never judged Britney for doing them in the first place because I do it myself at home, and it helps boost my productivity and overall well-being. It just makes you happy, and at the end of the day it is all that matters! :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:
A very necessary thread that hopefully will enlighten people! Thanks! :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

“Conscious dancing”… I am sure Britney herself doesn’t even know what that means. 

spacer.png

I applaud your mental gymnastics though .. trying to make sense out of nonsense should be an Olympic sport. 

And I applaud your commitment to constantly being malicious and uncouth with your comments and creating negativity every which way I turn on this forum.

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.