Hearing or Seeing Britney Media in Public

Happy Sunday Britney Nerds :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

My question of the day for you all is how often do you see or hear Britney media in public? :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

For example, do you hear her music on the radio? Hear a song in the grocery store? See her on the cover of a magazine? See one of her videos being played at a bar/nightclub? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

Also, how do you feel when you hear or see her in public? Do you get excited, happy, sad, embarrassed? :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

Let’s discuss. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Fita said:

These days I hear Britney's name on brazilian tv soap operas (usually jokes or making reference to 2000s culture) or funny (or not) YouTube videos. I find it digusting when they come up with her name as in an insult/calling her crazy/unstable or talking about her 2007 situation.

Yeahhhh… I hate when Britney is used as a bud of a joke. Unfortunately, I think most of us have become used to this. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

19 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

My friend was in NYC this week on a clothing store that is trendy for girls and Hot as Ice was playing

that counts? lol

It totally does count! I love that they were playing a deep cut, that is even more exciting to hear in public. :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

I remember hearing “Anticipating” at Raising Cane’s, a trendy fast food restaurant, one day and quietly enjoyed hearing it. :) 

40 minutes ago, Kiss my said:

She’s played a fair bit on Australian radio. I always turn up the volume when I hear a Britney song. Also when Justin recently had his mugshot incident, they talked about her too (in a respectful way). 

That’s awesome! I’m glad to hear Britney still gets regular airplay in Australia! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

20 minutes ago, Britneystanley said:

I’m from the UK and Toxic still gets AirPlay on radio. Sometimes Britney is used in the background of reality show promos etc.

It’s normally always baby one more time, oops, toxic and circus randomly 

Yeah, I love hearing her randomly on TV like that. My family always gives me a look like “there goes your fave.” And it makes me so happy! :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

16 minutes ago, knee Queen of pop said:

Hold Me Closer played in Brazilian radio stations a lot last year and in 2022. 

Brazil have always been flawless stans! :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

9 minutes ago, Davidsoon said:

This is from my city during elections in 2019spacer.png

It went viral nationally and everyone wanted to vote for her and I loved it! 

I hear her music playing quite often in the public, esp Toxic and Hold Me Closer :wink_britney_everytime_white:

That is incredible!!! I would love seeing a poster of her like that here. :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.