Taylor is already making ANOTHER, new album and planning ANOTHER, new tour

Now this is a pop star! She is working on her legacy and having fun at the same time. She is successful. I know a lot of people in this forum get jealous of other pop stars who are feeding their fans great content! Do not take it out on Christina or Taylor. They are producing and making content. Don’t hate cuz Britney is not. People like Normani and Britney can still have a place 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

T-Swizzle: “We see you over there on the internet. Comparing all the girls who are killing it.”

Also T-Swizzle: “I’m gonna release 1,000 versions of my mediocre album at the same time Billie and Charli release albums, so I can block them from debuting at #1!”

Yeah people saying we shouldn’t tear down other female singers because Britney isn’t doing anything while their fave has been running around indirectly tearing other female singers down through any means possible, so she can remain on top.

It’s funny, T-Swiz claimed at one point to not care about chart positions like her friend Ed Sheeran does, yet here she is caring about chart positions. Face it, she’s the BIGGEST hypocrite in pop music.

Here’s what she said to Rolling Stone about it if no one believes me:

I’m just a little more chill about stuff like that now. Obviously, you want to do well, and you want to do things that people like and you want people not to make fun of you for that. A lot of the pressure that I feel in my career is just the fact that I’m compared to everything I’ve ever accomplished in the past and also new artists. I can’t live in that pressure cooker. Charts — I truly, truly do not understand how they work anymore. My friend Ed [Sheeran] is such a chart monger. He’s obsessed with how it works and the math of it. I have no idea what goes on with the math with it now, it used to be so easy. I don’t even get how, people get a big release week, because they they sold T-shirts, or they sold concert tickets with their albums. It’s just very confusing. But I was stoked about the “ME!” music video getting that many YouTube views. I was like, well, that’s like, that’s something to write home about.

Here’s the full article too:

WWW.ROLLINGSTONE.COM

More from Taylor Swift's 2019 Rolling Stone cover story interviews

Here’s this too:

WWW.CHEATSHEET.COM
Edited by The Femme Fatale

Any “fan” who’s mad about her releases is dumb. If people didn’t buy it… she wouldn’t release it. Nobody HAS to buy it. I’m a Swiftie and I haven’t bought a single copy. All of the songs are available on Apple Music, Spotify, etc… so you don’t have to buy it. If Charlie had that many fans or her album was that good… it would have gone #1… Dua Lipa didn’t have an issue getting a number one in the UK, and her album came out after TTPD. If you don’t like Taylor, don’t listen to her music, and keep scrolling past stories about her. I can’t stand Nicki Minaj… so I don’t listen to her music and I don’t click on anything about her. It’s pretty easy nowadays to only listen to the music you want to… a lot of ppl are just jealous of her success and wish their fave was in her position. She’s literally at a level that hasn’t happened before (cue the people to be like “Michael Jackson blah blah blah- the Beatles blah blah blah” they just came first… doesn’t mean people can’t surpass them… 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I don’t know a single Swiftie that’s fatigued. She’s a talented artist and a genius lyricist. On top of that she donates millions of dollars to charities in every city she performs in. People like you just think it’s cool to hate on her. If Britney released multiple variants of her albums or re-recorded “Britney’s Versions” of her past work you would eat it up. And songs no one will remember!? Down Bad, Gulity as Sin, The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived, loml, So Long London, The Black Dog. I think the 100s of 1000s of people screaming every word of those songs in stadiums across the world multiple nights each week would disagree with you. spacer.png

• Love 1

I’m convinced that people who don’t like her music are at a 5th grade reading leave and just can’t comprehend her lyrics. 💅🏼 

I love Britney and have been a super fan of hers since day one but let’s be honest 99% of her catalog that deep with the exception of a few songs. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.