Taylor is already making ANOTHER, new album and planning ANOTHER, new tour

3 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

THIS DRAG! not the DJ Khaled of Pop Music :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

I mean literally lmao she’s like:

Dj Khaled GIF by Music Choice

It’s only a matter of time till she starts shouting “WE THE BEST MUSIC!” at the beginning of her songs…

Unless she completely changes the sound of her music, I don’t want it. These past few albums since Lover have been a snoozefest with a couple of gems from Midnights. This last album wasn’t it though, no evolution, no growth, still singing about the same people from 10 years ago I mean c’mon. Enough is enough Taylor.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Oh piss off the entire Balkan knows she sucked Dyaltow off to get to where she is now

And if you really wanna know who he is, you have him mentioned billion times in her daddys leaked email

Taylor is just an annoying plant. A narcissist fueled by her dads greed too.

Where did you find this information? I just tried looking and couldn’t find anything.

and also you don’t need to be rude.

1 hour ago, EmmaJG said:

Yeah like Gaga Stans have any room to talk Drink Reaction GIF by Laff

If you told me you are TS, I would have believed you. Because no one but her most delusional fans and especially her self wouldn't eat her every **** and excuse her greed for money and fame. And I especially feel sorry for her fans for being so stupid and not seeing that she is not interested in them, but in their wallets. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, EmmaJG said:

Please y’all are the delusional ones. You won’t get your minds out of the 2000s. Taylor is literally the most famous person on the planet and has SURPASSED Britney a long time ago. 

Omg you still don’t get my point, even the Backstreet Boys were bigger than taylor, it was a totally different time …

meaning you actually had to get your *** up, head to the store and physically buy an album, compared to now when everyone can be lazy and stream everything from their phones 

shes had one massive tour and dates the biggest name in football, props to her cus he’s hot af but

Idk how old you are, sounds like you weren’t around during the 90s/2000s it was totally a different game compared to today 

• Love 5
53 minutes ago, SJK said:

Omg you still don’t get my point, even the Backstreet Boys were bigger than taylor, it was a totally different time …

meaning you actually had to get your *** up, head to the store and physically buy an album, compared to now when everyone can be lazy and stream everything from their phones 

shes had one massive tour and dates the biggest name in football, props to her cus he’s hot af but

Idk how old you are, sounds like you weren’t around during the 90s/2000s it was totally a different game compared to today 

I was born in 95 so I grew up in the 2000s. In no way were the Backstreet Boys bigger than Taylor. Now you’re just making up stuff. 

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, EmmaJG said:

I was born in 95 so I grew up in the 2000s. In no way were the Backstreet Boys bigger than Taylor. Now you’re just making up stuff. 

You are definitely Taylor, but you know what? We won't allow your self-centered bullshiit and send you back to your place :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

can we

@Neydelinska Spearsi @Princessmimi?-

Jeremy-Vanquished-ezgif-com-speed.gif

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.