NFL and Apple Music are narrowing down the 2025 Super Bowl LIX halftime show performers. The options brought to NFL & Apple were Doja Cat, Nicki Minaj, Beyoncé, Taylor Swift, Blackpink, Miley Cyrus, Bad Bunny, Ariana Grande & more.

Style.

4 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

spacer.png

Hasn’t Beyonce performed like 2-3 times already? :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

I actually think Miley would kill it. She just needs like one more big hit around the time of the Super Bowl. 

Girl, Jay Z is in charge of selecting the performers, so... I don't like Beyoncé at all, and I totally get her performing at the Super Bowl once, but three times? Are you kidding me? LMAO :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, rocXtar said:

Doja Cat and Miley 😍 favorite combination for this year 

but I would be surprised if they get Taylor . Her appeal is basically her mediocrity, and a lot of her fans can relate 

No Doja Cat before Nicki Minaj, and that’s on period! I will literally fight *****es if Doja gets to perform her three pop hits before THEE Nicki Minaj.

• Like 1
Just now, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

Doja Cat, (Pass)

Nicki Minaj,

Beyoncé,  (This is like, ooh well if we can't find anyone my wife could do it...... again)

Taylor Swift,  (I'm a Swiftie but really don't want to hear the shat chorus of you all downing her)

Blackpink, (Only K-pop fans would want this, it would be a great time to reup a beer)

Miley Cyrus,

Bad Bunny,

Ariana Grande

Finally, some good taste! Nicki makes so much sense, especially since she's coming off a successful era and a global tour.:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

Doja Cat, (Pass)

Nicki Minaj,

Beyoncé,  (This is like, ooh well if we can't find anyone my wife could do it...... again)

Taylor Swift,  (I'm a Swiftie but really don't want to hear the shat chorus of you all downing her)

Blackpink, (Only K-pop fans would want this, it would be a great time to reup a beer)

Miley Cyrus,

Bad Bunny,

Ariana Grande

Remove Bad Bunny and I'll agree with you %100 :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.