Timothy White posts about photographing Britney in 1999

CentralCJ

1 hour ago, humstarr said:

The second pic was one of the posters i had on my wall growing up 🥺

Also in 1999 she was 17 and her parents never lived in New orleans. But ok.... Love the photoshoot.

I think he probably just doesn’t remember the exact age or location, especially since Kentwood is not well known. Britney herself said she was from NOLA a few times early on in her career.

For example, I live in the actual city of Chicago. Some people in the suburbs (including those an hour or two away!) say they live in Chicago because it’s much more familiar than saying Posen, Illinois to someone who is unfamiliar with the Midwestern US. Saying Chicago isn’t meant to be a lie, but rather a more understandable reference point. These sorts of conversations and responses are very common between strangers who are unlikely to ever meet again, like when you are making conversation with locals in a place you are vacationing.

Edited by MarshallMathers
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, MarshallMathers said:

I think he probably just doesn’t remember the exact age or location, especially since Kentwood is not well known. Britney herself said she was from NOLA a few times early on in her career.

For example, I live in the actual city of Chicago. Some people in the suburbs (including those an hour or two away!) say they live in Chicago because it’s much more familiar than saying Posen, Illinois to someone who has is unfamiliar with the Midwestern US. Saying Chicago isn’t meant to be a lie, but rather a more understandable reference point These sorts of conversations and responses are very common between strangers who are unlikely to ever meet again, like when you are making conversation with locals in a place you are vacationing.

Yeah makes sense. I never heard of kentwood before Britney 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.