Britney and Halsey followed each other on Instagram

Naes614

2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I totally forgot this feature,  and Halsey used a cry me a River sample for her hit Without Me.

I wonder if Britney is ok with this... because she was shading Jlo earlier this year for a cry me a river sample.

I didn't know that.

Halsey inteprolated Justin Timberlakes “Cry Me A River” on “Without Me”
https://www.tiktok.com/@kfortch/video/7209799378444258565

I'm thinking Britney may have been angry at Jlo for a few other reasons, not just the sampling.

Edited by turquoise
29 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

I don't know much about this girl but out of all the girls Exhale mentions, this is the most basic one

if Tinashe is a flop what is a Halsey?

a big NO. and she's a libra ew.

All this Halsey hate is annoying. She is a great talent with many hits. What she is going through medically now is also very sad yet inspiring. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, turquoise said:

I didn't know that.

Halsey inteprolated Justin Timberlakes “Cry Me A River” on “Without Me”
https://www.tiktok.com/@kfortch/video/7209799378444258565

I'm thinking Britney may have been angry at Jlo for a few other reasons, not just the sampling.

Possibly, or with Halsey following Cade = money for the brand, so Britney has to accept whatever is coming. 

Jlo never attacked Britney publicly, so it was very odd.

7 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Possibly, or with Halsey following Cade = money for the brand, so Britney has to accept whatever is coming. 

Jlo never attacked Britney publicly, so it was very odd.

This is just a mere hypothetical I popped into my head yesterday...
If JT had cheated on her with Jlo, or if JT had a affair with Jlo when Britney and JT had once broken up and continued to talk afterwards, then Jlo released a song sampling Cry Me A River would be pretty disrespectful to Britney. It makes sense that Britney went up against Jlo by announcing that she had kissed Ben in the past.
Just my evil guess😅

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.