Britney posts new dancing video: it's been nine months since I've danced

2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

@Jordan Miller @Princessmimi

This user keeps posting in multiple threads to report me as some mockery! No rules have been broken. Just an FYI as this member has continuously posted this today! 

I wasn’t even responding to you. I’ve been talking to @Gutterguppy. If I was talking to you I would’ve quoted you but I didn’t.

Respond to me again and I’ll report you for harassment. Also stop derailing the thread with nonsense. This is about Britney’s new dance video, not about drama with her getting slapped.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

I wasn’t even responding to you. I’ve been talking to @Gutterguppy. If I was talking to you I would’ve quoted you but I didn’t.

Respond to me again and I’ll report you for harassment. Also stop derailing the thread with nonsense. This is about Britney’s new dance video, not about drama with her getting slapped.

@Jordan Miller @Princessmimi

this user is still posting about reporting I’ll link their other comments as this user is hell Bent on gathering reports 

Edited by DiamondCircus
4 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Right. We LITERALLY SAW in the video that he pushed her hand away causing her to hit herself. 

Idk why people here want Britney to be the villain every single time SO bad.

I've always felt this aggressive, almost vitriolic approach some users here take (and even the GP at large to an extent) in wanting to prove so badly that she's not 'perfect' or a 'saint'  is because of the innocent image she portrayed when she first came out. It's like these people feel they were duped and need to do everything to showcase she's not who she is, when. she's been saying for the longest time that she was never that person anyway, and confirmed it in her book. Another user here said it best, but there is an inherent hatred some fans have toward Britney, especially for the smallest things, and it's sick. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

I've always felt this aggressive, almost vitriolic approach some users here take (and even the GP at large to an extent) in wanting to prove so badly that she's not 'perfect' or a 'saint'  is because of the innocent image she portrayed when she first came out. It's like these people feel they were duped and need to do everything to showcase she's not who she is, when. she's been saying for the longest time that she was never that person anyway, and confirmed it in her book. Another user here said it best, but there is an inherent hatred some fans have toward Britney, especially for the smallest things, and it's sick. 

Yeah, I wish the world wasn’t like that with her. She’s a good person and she’s human which humans make mistakes. At least she doesn’t try to cover them up or pretend she’s some perfect mega star who can do no wrong (looking at you T-Swizzle). She’s human. She’s not perfect. Get off her *** and let her not be your typical celebrity and let her be real.

• Love 3

Not her best but almost giving rehearsal vibes. Wearing heels and this is actually a straight on camera angle.

They can put her on a stage with some good dancers who can work around her and backing tracks, people would buy tickets to see it.

How are we supposed to read this though? Yeah it's been 9 months since the knives video, but she hasn't stopped dancing. She hurt her foot so she took a break but not 9 months.

• Like 1

I'll never understand the urge she has to show as much skin as possible each and every time, I'm sorry I try to be nice but its so off-putting and distracting. Your value is more than how much skin you can get away with showing on instagram Brit :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: 

Every shirt is hiked up and every skirt/pant is rolled down/unbuttoned. You can see it takes every single fiber of her being to not just bust her cat out!

season 21 corinne GIF by The Bachelor

Edited by kdub87
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, BlackoutBaby said:

Not her best but almost giving rehearsal vibes. Wearing heels and this is actually a straight on camera angle.

They can put her on a stage with some good dancers who can work around her and backing tracks, people would buy tickets to see it.

How are we supposed to read this though? Yeah it's been 9 months since the knives video, but she hasn't stopped dancing. She hurt her foot so she took a break but not 9 months.

Lol “put her on stage with good dancers who can work around her”. “And backing tracks”. 

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 2
30 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Lol “put her on stage with good dancers who can work around her”. “And backing tracks”. 

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

That's essentially what they did for years when she wasn't making much effort. As long as there is money to be made, this would be the easiest way to do it. I can believe the rumors about another residency. Didn't come off the first time when she got pushed off by the bodyguard in Vegas, but word is that's what she was there to discuss.

Trying again with Bryan around this time to keep an eye on her - my guess.

2 minutes ago, BlackoutBaby said:

That's essentially what they did for years when she wasn't making much effort. As long as there is money to be made, this would be the easiest way to do it. I can believe the rumors about another residency. Didn't come off the first time when she got pushed off by the bodyguard in Vegas, but word is that's what she was there to discuss.

Trying again with Bryan around this time to keep an eye on her - my guess.

The difference is Brit was forced to do that now that she’s free and did that it flop! 

10 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

The difference is Brit was forced to do that now that she’s free and did that it flop! 

I think audiences would still go to see it, regardless.

Incidentally the Vegas security incident was just after the knife dancing video. Maybe the knives were going to be part of the show. Then it was decided maybe she wasn't ready for it yet.

(There you go guys. There is your comeback hint of the day. I am only half kidding.)

Just now, BlackoutBaby said:

I think audiences would still go to see it, regardless.

Incidentally the Vegas security incident was just after the knife dancing video. Maybe the knives were going to be part of the show. Then it was decided maybe she wasn't ready for it yet.

(There you go guys. There is your comeback hint of the day. I am only half kidding.)

Idk why go see that when Taylor, Beyonce and others are out giving sold out shows!

Having Brit up there in 2025 lipping to old vocals with dancers trying to help her wouldn’t be a cute look.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.