7 hour Lou Taylor Expose ... Plans for the conservatorship started in 2005

Lola2790

8 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I never believed Britney case would end well for her,  not even before the end of the c-ship. Lots of red flags.

However, her lawyer said a lot of things making sure justice would be served. Fans were all excited about it for months, years... 

Why he didn't say from the beginning it would be impossible to keep fighting? Just after years, awards and allegedly millions of dollars? A big and experienced lawyer like him didn't know?

Corruption exists, but let's not pretend everybody was waiting for a settlement and the case ending here.

The probate court was used as a tool to obtain discovery (depositions). 

Tri Star and Jamie would not cooperate and hand things over or agree to a deposition for 3 years. That's why it took so long.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

To clarify I meant that the docs say the new fees (the ones filed by Weingarten and the Jerylls after the conservatorship ended) got denied.

YES!

This is what I was after.

So, you're saying that this document, and the subsequent hearing, are responsible for these headlines?

"The father and daughter settled for an undisclosed amount, according to CNN and The New York Times, almost three years after the pop star's conservatorship ended in 2021."

Source: 

WWW.USATODAY.COM

Britney Spears has settled a legal battle with her father, Jamie Spears, nearly three years after her conservatorship ended.

(P.S. Holy cow, do I ever miss this place. It's so much nicer working things out where you can see your work vs. in Twitter DM's where it so much harder to scroll back through.)

• Love 2

I didn't realize that Weingarten's second fee petition was denied!

I suspected it based on the reactions of certain accounts on Twitter (:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:) but I didn't realize that these fees weren't paid as part of the settlement:

spacer.png

https://cdn.knightlab.com/libs/timeline3/latest/embed/index.html?source=1QIWnGb-tcdN3k6_OVBo21NtgIT4QunmUo0OSCL2gVtk&font=Default&lang=en&hash_bookmark=true&initial_zoom=1&start_at_slide=11&height=800#event-history-brjamie-spears-fee-period-no-2

9 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I didn't realize that Weingarten's second fee petition was denied!

I suspected it based on the reactions of certain accounts on Twitter (:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:) but I didn't realize that these fees weren't paid as part of the settlement:

spacer.png

https://cdn.knightlab.com/libs/timeline3/latest/embed/index.html?source=1QIWnGb-tcdN3k6_OVBo21NtgIT4QunmUo0OSCL2gVtk&font=Default&lang=en&hash_bookmark=true&initial_zoom=1&start_at_slide=11&height=800#event-history-brjamie-spears-fee-period-no-2

Weingarten told TMZ there was "explosive evidence" against Britney that Rosengart didn't want out and Rosengart hinted at court doc exhibits weeks before through emails that Robin Greenhill was making disgraceful threats about embarrassing things she had over Britney....with 13 years of surveillance and emotional manipulation I'm sure its easy for those criminals to hold  something embarrassing over Britney's head to silence her...what's interesting to me though is KFed releasing those videos he thought were so bad of her parenting her children only made the public love her more and see her as a real, normal mom...they're all in this cult where everything is Britney's fault and they're so so delusional.

Also, Britney easily talks about the paparazzi distorting her figure yet doesn't seem to be able to talk about the missing money or team con as freely, likely because they're still threatening her, in my opinion...

Come on feds act faster :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Weingarten told TMZ there was "explosive evidence" against Britney that Rosengart didn't want out and Rosengart hinted at court doc exhibits weeks before thrrough emails that Robin Greenhill was making disgraceful threats about embarrassing things she had over Britney....with 13 years of surveillance and emotional manipulation I'm sure its easy for those criminals to hold  something embarrassing over Britney's head to silence her...what's interesting to me though is KFed releasing those videos of her parenting her children only made the public love her more and see her as a real, normal mom...they're all in this cult where everything is Britney's fault and they're delusional.

Also, Britney easily talks about the paparazzi distorting her figure yet doesn't seem to be able to talk about the missing money or team con as freely, likely because they're still threatening her, in my opinion...

Come on feds act faster :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

I'm beginning to have a bit of a better understanding of what transpired.

Despite whatever threats were being made through court documents and/or the media...If Weingarten didn't get paid (and Glad also didn't get paid!), then it means that Rosengart had the upper hand.

So...

Why did Weingarten take on this case, to begin with?

Who assured him that he'd be reimbursed for all of this work? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

The Wilkie firm must be pissed. 

• Love 2
Just now, Steel Magnolia said:

Exactly this.

I think the fanbase has been focusing on Britney's parents far too much over the past year.

They're nothing but bit players.

However...

Both of them could be the key to taking down the "network" as part of a federal RICO case.

Well, we know Lynne refused to go to the FBI with her evidence...I don't want to hold out much hope for Jamie 
IMG-6753.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Well, we know Lynne refused to go to the FBI with her evidence...I don't want to hold out much hope for Jamie 
IMG-6753.jpg

I wonder if those three visits from the New Orleans FBI were supposed to occur before or after termination? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:
Lynne thought there was going to be a Jodi/Bessemer CON so...

Maybe her feelings will change now that she has zero power and her lawyer still hasn't been paid? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

25 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I wonder if those three visits from the New Orleans FBI were supposed to occur before or after termination? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:
Lynne thought there was going to be a Jodi/Bessemer CON so...

Maybe her feelings will change now that she has zero power and her lawyer still hasn't been paid? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

I think Lynne probably didn't want to implicate herself in any way so she chose not to say anything at all and act like she doesn't know anything instead...

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

IMG-6753.jpg

what do you think is keeping them from brining down the whole Lou Taylor empire? Like, are they truly scared of her and fearful she would harm them, does she have some dirt on them that they don't want come to light, or they ultimately just could not give two sh1ts about their daughter? 

Edit: just saw your above comment about Lynne. So I guess it ultimately boils down to self-preservation.

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

what do you think is keeping them form brining down the whole Lou Taylor empire? Like, are they truly scared of her and fearful she would harm them, does she have some dirt on them that they don't want come to light, or they ultimately just could not give two sh1ts about their daughter? 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952b43k2a4cz6bm8w28w

• Love 1
Just now, Lola2790 said:

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952b43k2a4cz6bm8w28w

I can't imagine your own parents, two people you at some point looked up to, allow themselves to be fooled and swindled by a con-artist and they're sitting on knowledge that could lead to said con-artist being charged with a crime and instead of doing the right thing, they continue to gaslight their child and vilify her. Incredible.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

I can't imagine your own parents, two people you at some point looked up to, allow themselves to be fooled and swindled by a con-artist and they're sitting on knowledge that could lead to said con-artist being charged with a crime and instead of doing the right thing, they continue to gaslight their child and vilify her. Incredible.

wendy-williams-death-to-all-of-them.gif

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Interesting that talks of controlling her happened once she stopped working ... God forbid a woman starts a family and takes a break from work for awhile...

she was also in a phase in her life where she was exploring and wanting to put out music that was deeper in meaning. she wrote Remembrance of Who I Am, Rebellion, Mona Lisa etc. during this time 

They wanted to control the narrative. They didn’t want Britney the Artist to emerge and take hold. But, I also feel like if Britney hadn’t shaved her head, we wouldn’t have gotten Blackout. Than again, whatever original doll was suppose be, could’ve been just as good, if not better.

• Like 1

I don’t understand why some fans are so angry with Rosengart.

He was hired to get her out of her conservatorship and he did. Britney herself has said he always treated her with kindness and respect.

He has impressive credentials and there could be valid reasons why he didn’t pursue other steps or actions that might have required Britney taking the stand.

And I agree with people on here saying he could have sent information to the FBI.

i have not given up hope that there will be some justice 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

what do you think is keeping them from brining down the whole Lou Taylor empire? Like, are they truly scared of her and fearful she would harm them, does she have some dirt on them that they don't want come to light, or they ultimately just could not give two sh1ts about their daughter? 

Edit: just saw your above comment about Lynne. So I guess it ultimately boils down to self-preservation.

Maybe they know that Lou Taylor is just a scapegoat in all this?

Yes, she's a major player...But I wouldn't even consider her the architect of the CON. She was just power-hungry (and stupid) enough to put her name on documents that were eventually made public.

Lou Taylor is the "middleman," imo. She controlled Jamie Spears via religion, but her true function was to act as a conduit who enabled those in positions of real power (Live Nation, Sony, CAA) to run the show. There would be no need for the CON if Britney's entertainment contracts didn't require her to be in it to begin with.

Live Nation, Sony, CAA and their network of entertainment lawyers (Howard Weitzman, Gary Stiffelman and the Ziffren firm, Blair Berk, Larry Rudolph, etc.) are the true architects. And they need to be held accountable.

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

The probate court was used as a tool to obtain discovery (depositions). 

Tri Star and Jamie would not cooperate and hand things over or agree to a deposition for 3 years. That's why it took so long.

And again, her lawyer didn't know this?

Tri star and Jamie had more power and knockledge than him? 

8 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

@Dark Willow 1 thing we can feel good about is the fact that Rosengart got way more discovery from team con than team con got from Britney. All of Weingarten's attempts to depose Britney or get more information about the audio recordings from Vlasov were rejected by the judges and court of appeal. 

And this was not relevant for the case.

Britney should have talked.

Vlasov information and everything the journalists from NYT found out... nothing was used, even tho the lawyer claimed he would work with what they found out.

If the court refused Weingarten's wishes then it wasn't all so judge and the system "against Britney".

What the lawyer discovering things from team con helped Britney?

If he had weapons against team con a settlement wouldn’t happen.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.