Britney has not reconciled with her sons and hasn't seen them in 3 years

Just now, Dark Willow said:

I truly hope he is gone but there is no evidence to confirm this.

I think her "sources" would love to spread this news, Nicholas from page six reporting and all...

I think for now... just wishful thinking.

I don't believe he's gone that easy, I think we'll see Britney and Paul again.

Bookmark me babe. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

What is Harvey's obsession with Britney Spears?  it can't be only the money. He has a personal vendetta against Miss Spears, I think no other celeb has been trashed so much by that entertainment news show.  It is like he can't see her happy and thriving, he needs to tear her down and apart— he is a disgusting pig. 

Edited by MissDebbie
  • Like 3
10 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

What is Harvey's obsession with Britney Spears?  it can't be only the money. He has a personal vendetta against Miss Spears, I think no other celeb has been trashed so much by that entertainment news show.  It is like he can't see her happy and thriving, he needs to tear her down and apart— he is a disgusting pig. 

He is mentally ill. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
13 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

I think a lot of it boils down to jealousy and self-hatred. Men like him, and Perez Hilton, too, look at a woman like Britney, with all of her fame and power, and project their own insecurities onto her because they want to be like her. Maybe there was an instance where Britney snubbed Harvey or something and he didn't like that, so he had to build up this crusade to tear her down for nearly 20 years. There's a lot of underlying psychology to it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

I think a lot of it boils down to jealousy and self-hatred. Men like him, and Perez Hilton, too, look at a woman like Britney, with all of her fame and power, and project their own insecurities onto her because they want to be like her. Maybe there was an instance where Britney snubbed Harvey or something and he didn't like that, so he had to build up this crusade to tear her down for nearly 20 years. There's a lot of underlying psychology to it. 

I  also think is jealousy and innate evilness.  Harvey is gay, he probably wants to be her, the same with Perez. I know sounds pitiful and problematic but some gays develop hate for this kind of woman (beautiful, successful, men magnets) because they are desperate to be her. Let's be honest we all have met someone that way.  

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

If it’s true, they’ve never even seen her free. Thats parental alienation if I’ve ever seen it.

Thats true… it seems that as soon as the cship was over and she moved to that other house, they stopped seeing her completely. Their side must have convinced the boys that Britney was dangerous? But I dont get it. Their visits always required a court ordered monitor. Its a sad situation.

After all these years I still blame Kevin for basically everything that’s happen to her, he truly screwed Britney over time and time again 

I’ve always said and never thought that someone as big as Britney Spears would end up with career/life the way its ended up to be 

I will always stick by this woman because she is such a strong person, most people wouldn’t be able to handle the **** she’s been through 

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.