Katy Perry Shares Reel with Woman’s World featuring Britney’s Instagram Dancing

Katy Perry shared a reel on her Stories on her socials that included her new song “Woman’s World” with different women dancing and Britney’s dance routine to Change Your Mind for her Piece of Me show that she posted to Instagram was featured.

Here’s the link to her story with the reel:

https://www.instagram.com/stories/katyperry/3398317746736702997?igsh=MTFzc2JlNWRyOHR3aw==

Here’s the full reel in case the story gets deleted:

Here’s the original video Britney posted:

We love queens honoring and showing love to other queens!

Ewww

Let's hope Britney ignores her.

We don't need more controversy.

I can't believe Katy did a feminist song with fu(king Dr. Luke... in 2024.Ha Ha Lol GIF

Psss... btw tkyle was against FreeBritney and mocked Britney with Bradley from muumuse. Two vile people.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Like 6
Just now, The Femme Fatale said:

I don’t think it was to shade her was it? Honestly asking because idk where the shade is. I mean the Change Your Mind choreo was good.

yeah but they're putting her along with the Hilary Duff infamous performance and the Dua Lipa meme which has been widely used to demonstrate she can't dance. Basically all the gifs/memes they used are women who can't dance or are deemed as goofy dancing, except maybe for the cartoon one.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

yeah but they're putting her along with the Hilary Duff infamous performance and the Dua Lipa meme which has been widely used to demonstrate she can't dance. Basically all the gifs/memes they used are women who can't dance or are deemed as goofy dancing, except maybe for the cartoon one.

Oh….I didn’t really think of that when I saw it…I just saw Britney and her Change Your Mind choreo for Piece of Me was good imo and I thought since the song is called Woman’s World it was honoring women. I think that’s why Katy shared it tbh.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.