Britney’s relationship with her sons is reportedly “fully back on track”

YAZZZZTH!! This Is Beautiful 🤩 

I am so Damn Happy for them ALL!!

SP and JJ 🩵💙 You guys are really becoming great men. What you and your family have been through is not for the weak. If possible family is always worth the good fight! I’ve gained a lot of respect for you both. 

Brian I Love You Man!

Jamie Lynn and Mama Lynne. You ladies are up. I have a good feeling  everyone wants to move forward and start loving each other better. Sometimes we fall short, for our loved ones and even for ourselves. I think love is a lot about showing up. We might not have the power to change what happened. We do have the power to learn and strength to change for what will happen next. I want you all to be happy very much.

Britney You Are Worth EVERYTHING! I don’t know nearly half of it. I will support whatever you want. XO
💗💗💗💗

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, IamMax said:

I hate this fanbase. The only thing she ever wanted all this time was to be in peace with her children, yet you won't stop bringing past stuff over and over and over. Let her take her own decisions and let her be happy. 

Who isn't letting her make her own decisions though? Blaming the fans over her situation with her sons isn't fair, the fans have nothing to do with their situation.

If anything, the fans helped free Britney and fans helped save Britney's life according to her, in turn she was freed, and her sons sold her out on TV.

Britney talks about her past all the time, so if fans bring it up as well there shouldn't be no issue.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, PlatinumB said:

As soon as the money dries up! Those boys ain't Fing slick! :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Love this though for her! Her boys are everything to her and are the sole reason she has survived and endured.

I won’t try to explain why but I’m so done with this “ she survived because of her kids” stuff. She needs to wake up from that soap opera. Her kids are evil and greedy as their useless father who try to milk and literally supported ways that can kill her to gain more money. 

I’m just done with this whole toxic positivity. She nearly died on that facility if that paralegal and britneysgram girls didn’t speak up. They did not ask anything from her. Nothing is more unconditional than the love that this fan base given to her throughout the years.

Where were her children? oh right eating the every last cent left.

If this is true, Britney will never heal. Because she’s stuck with that white washed dream of a happy family. 

I mean she tried countless times to create a family. Even the dumbest person would get that Britney Spears is not good at relationships. Look at the people she involved with. She literally jumps up on the first male fly she sees. She doesn’t try to heal, she still try to make her 2004 wish come true and run to her brother and kids… she still doesn’t think she’s enough. She still looks up for a male figure in her life. so tragic. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I won’t try to explain why but I’m so done with this “ she survived because of her kids” stuff. She needs to wake up from that soap opera. Her kids are evil and greedy as their useless father who try to milk and literally supported ways that can kill her to gain more money. 

I’m just done with this whole toxic positivity. She nearly died on that facility if that paralegal and britneysgram girls didn’t speak up. They did not ask anything from her. Nothing is more unconditional than the love that this fan base given to her throughout the years.

Where were her children? oh right eating the every last cent left.

If this is true, Britney will never heal. Because she’s stuck with that white washed dream of a happy family. 

I mean she tried countless times to create a family. Even the dumbest person would get that Britney Spears is not good at relationships. Look at the people she involved with. She literally jumps up on the first male fly she sees. She doesn’t try to heal, she still try to make her 2004 wish come true and run to her brother and kids… she still doesn’t think she’s enough. She still looks up for a male figure in her life. so tragic. 

You're absolutely right so when people accuse the fans of ruining Britney's relationship with her sons or 'getting in the way' of this alleged reunion it's wrong.

As you've stated Britney was in that facility where she was being drugged and traumatized, meanwhile Scam was parading around with the all is well narrative and her sons wouldn't even she her when she was freed.

Fans have every right to be skeptical over Britney's sons.

They refused to attend her wedding.

They refused to see Britney when she was freed.

They alleged she had dr.ugs being delivered to the house.

They secretly recorded her, and both the videos and Brit confirmed they don't treat her well.

They then went and sold their mom out with Daphne and did that interview about when 'she gets help' we'll be open to talking crap.

Britney got divorced from Scam and they seemed to still want nothing to do with their mom.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

You're absolutely right so when people accuse the fans of ruining Britney's relationship with her sons or 'getting in the way' of this alleged reunion it's wrong.

As you've stated Britney was in that facility where she was being drugged and traumatized, meanwhile Scam was parading around with the all is well narrative and her sons wouldn't even she her when she was freed.

Fans have every right to be skeptical over Britney's sons.

They refused to attend her wedding.

They refused to see Britney when she was freed.

They alleged she had dr.ugs being delivered to the house.

They secretly recorded her, and both the videos and Brit confirmed they don't treat her well.

They then went and sold their mom out with Daphne and did that interview about when 'she gets help' we'll be open to talking crap.

Britney got divorced from Scam and they seemed to still want nothing to do with their mom.

She’s so open that she desperately loves those brats... ehmm ehmm kids.

they couldn’t stop the fact that them and their pathetic fathers won’t be getting paid after the other one turn 18.

now suddenly they’re witty with their mother since the october is near . Making jokes about Bryan’s pictures being an instagram filter.witty my a*s . I don’t buy it. But it seems that Britney does.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, PlatinumB said:

As soon as the money dries up! Those boys ain't Fing slick! :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Love this though for her! Her boys are everything to her and are the sole reason she has survived and endured.

It is a pretty lovely coincidence, isn’t it? I mean sure everyone is gonna act like it’s such a wild and negative thing, but COME ON. The timing. They couldn’t even cut her some slack when she finally gained freedom… They didn’t even attend her wedding. Three years later the money stops coming in and suddenly everything’s great? 

It’s nice if it’s genuine, but if there’s money involved… :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

She’s so open that she desperately loves those brats... ehmm ehmm kids.

they couldn’t stop the fact that them and their pathetic fathers won’t be getting paid after the other one turn 18.

now suddenly they’re witty with their mother since the october is near . Making jokes about Bryan’s pictures being an instagram filter.witty my a*s . I don’t buy it. But it seems that Britney does.

What's wild is that Sean is 18 he's an adult and can make his own decisions and hasn't hopped on a plane to go see his mom, or man up the right way.

But with K Flop as an example, I'm not sure the boys were raised to be men, since their own father doesn't seem to work.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.