Britney's Audition for 'The Notebook'!

Great audition!!! You can tell she was nervous. I think she was being a bit too sweet and likable. If she would have been more angry and hurt. Yelled and lost her mind. She would of got the role. I wish they would of given her a little direction. Allie looks like she has everything together but she is a big mess and can’t control her emotions. Hence why she is engaged and cheating with an old lover 😛 Lon loves her for who she’s trying to be and Noah loves her for her, even the craziest parts. Such a wonderful movie. I do think Britney would of been incredible as Allie. Rachel is a brilliant actress and went full on bat schitt with zero inhibitions. The role I really wish Britney was cast in was Roxie Hart in Chicago. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
12 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

WHAT COULD OF BEEEEEENNNN! When I saw this I was. DISTRAUGHT & DEVASTATED...  :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: She would of really showed her acting chops!

yess 

she could have done this instead of Crossroads...

Spoiler

maybe this could have been a positive experience and she would pursue acting too

Edited by PolySpears
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, PolySpears said:

yess 

she should have done this instead of Crossroads tbh

But this was after... I love Crossroads for her first ever movie.  This however would of been such a good progression from Crossroads and people would of seen her in a different light BUT we wouldn't of gotten her masterpiece In the Zone if she did this film.

• Like 2
Just now, PlatinumB said:

But this was after... I love Crossroads for her first ever movie.  This however would of been such a good progression from Crossroads and people would of seen her in a different light BUT we wouldn't of gotten her masterpiece In the Zone if she did this film.

:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Spoiler

imagine a world without no toxic :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.