idc who else loves 2007NEY

I agree in full!!!!!!! This explains it perfectly! This is why I can't let the love for her go. I never get tired of the raw. And her sides, everything fits. And I see myself in her alot. To be able to be wild and crazy is a mechure of freedom. She had it and that disturbed them to the point of mur***. The killed "Britney". But - here she is - still standing - she is actually not dead. The feeling of freedom being able being wild and crazy is gone. But I think she's trying, exploring those sides again and share it with her Instagram. Only emotional intelligent people can understand this. I am so grateful for her!!!!! I love her so much!!!! 

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 6

Despite the difficulties she faced in 2007, I understood during that time that Britney was a real punk in the soul and that behind the image of the beautiful blonde girl lay an explosive, very real, so RAW, temperamental, sensitive personality, as all the greatest artists in this world are. Even though I adored the blonde goddess during my adolescence, the year 2007 was special for me and what happened in my life, with singers I loved like Amy Winehouse and bands like Arctic Monkeys... I realized that I would always love this woman for her depth of soul and her thirst for rebellion and freedom. God bless her :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

tumblr-ofrj9ih1h-L1vfoa2mo1-1280-1.jpg

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Agyness said:

Despite the difficulties she faced in 2007, I understood during that time that Britney was a real punk in the soul and that behind the image of the beautiful blonde girl lay an explosive, very real, so RAW, temperamental, sensitive personality, as all the greatest artists in this world are. Even though I adored the blonde goddess during my adolescence, the year 2007 was special for me and what happened in my life, with singers I loved like Amy Winehouse and bands like Arctic Monkeys... I realized that I would always love this woman for her depth of soul and her thirst for rebellion and freedom. God bless her :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

tumblr-ofrj9ih1h-L1vfoa2mo1-1280-1.jpg

what a interesting picture… i could only imagine the music britney would have made if she was just able to live

I can’t help but see her rebellious side as being something worth more than her being “perfect” and locked up under a conservatorship. Of course. I’m grateful if she was ever in danger, but I get the distinct impression she’s been damaged much more by being locked up.

I don’t know how many of the stories we heard about Britney at the time were actually true, and much is the same now. It’s pretty hard to see what is real or false with “news” outlets pushing an agenda of her being unstable rather than just not being under someone else’s control and earning them big bucks.

I think we as a fanbase are lucky we’ve had so much from Britney. I just wish the parts that had been forced, weren’t, and can totally see why Britney has been unwilling to work (more than just signing off on a couple of songs she recorded a while a go).

I still hope to hear her voice on a track again at some point, and it being more “blackout” in tone. If she ever decides to return, I feel it would be a missed opportunity to not release an album outlining her life as a locked up woman and now a free one.

It’s a story I hope she eventually wants to share through he singing rather than writing in a book.

I think it would be….:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

ok so rewatching a lot of this stuff i think she was pretty calm and relaxed and handling her self well… but i have a question… what was everyone else doing in this time? like xtina etc…

it was basically party scene in Hollywood, Paris, Lindsay, Britney and everyone in Hollywood was partying hard and hitting the clubs, idk about xtina 

2 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

ok so rewatching a lot of this stuff i think she was pretty calm and relaxed and handling her self well… but i have a question… what was everyone else doing in this time? like xtina etc…

Christina released B2B the year before and spent most of that year pregnant since she had her son in '08. Can't remember what Jessica Simpson was doing - can't remember if she had an album out or was getting divorced. JT was being a tool as usual, but I wanna say that year the media was focusing more on reality tv stars like the Kardashians 

I hate the outcome of the year but, honestly, 2007ney was a VIBE!  A victim of the time… if that was to happen in today’s times for the first time, she wouldn’t have been seen in nearly as dark of a light as she was back then.  

Edited by setlimitations
  • Love 1
  • Like 2

Yeah 2007ney was definitely the most anti Britney Spears we ever experienced. Completely off brand, off script, and just raw and real. Something fans up until that point were not used to seeing. It was hard being a fan during that time, her future was so uncertain. She was obviously going through a terrible time in her personal life and the press and the media were disgustingly terrible to her. 

This video is technically 2008ney, but makes me laugh. Her look and the “well you thought wrong didn’t ya?!” Sarcasm is everything! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.