Jordan Miller explain

8 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I don't think this is the "shocker" it's being framed as. BreatheHeavy is one of the biggest, if not the biggest Britney fan forums there is. How is this any different to any other artist using fan sites for statements?

its not

Flopga is an open user of GGD, ****poster and lurker (for example)

Britney was here but one annoying **** doxxed the acc.

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi

What’s shocking about this? 

Jordan was younger, he wanted to perhaps expand and work with Britney’s team - this was before “free Britney” ramped up. This site was very heavily “free Britney” focused. 

Connecting news on Britney’s official channels and BH would have made sense 

• Like 7

I mean... he still tries to work for her brand, he even said he had ideas for her merch and they ignored him.

Not really news... her people always used him because they know exhale/breatheheavy is still the biggest thing for Britney fans. They lurk here...

He always had access to some Britney stuff (first shows, some new music). 

Britney Stan just found out this? Lmfao.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

so will this explain why the obvious britney “fans” who tear her down here never seem to get warning points? isn’t their current narrative to make britney seem crazy and broke

Don’t even get me started! :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:
I’ve been warned twice for inciting hatred or some nonsense when all I’ve done is state the truth about these “fans”.

This site seems to be set up for the clicks and the drama. A money making ad machine with no care about the actual fans. 

Sorry, but it’s blatantly obvious to anyone who actually cares about Britney, that this site is often left to be overrun with trolls just to get engagement.

:holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Leader
46 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

What’s shocking about this? 

Jordan was younger, he wanted to perhaps expand and work with Britney’s team - this was before “free Britney” ramped up. This site was very heavily “free Britney” focused. 

Connecting news on Britney’s official channels and BH would have made sense 

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Exactly. Did we forget about these after s*** hit the fan? They dragged me ruthlessly on BritneySpears.com

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwuuePFXkOHvI8AG7N3VK

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCMP3ZkK7ZS8JHFvzGx-x

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGFobCkmETsV6GeA-JqJc

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.