Paris posts iconic 06 photo with Britney and Lindsay: Get in girls, we’re blasting I’m Free

11 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Exactly.

Also it’s annoying how Paris constantly brings up Britney especially since Britney hasn’t even acknowledged her in a long time.

Its like she knows she’ll get attention for it, so she does it.

In a long time....? Girl, when does she give constant interviews, or makes consistent posts talking good stuff about other celebrities and is active in public celeb life...?

She literally said just months ago on her book that Paris was so good to her and said amazing things about her, Paris doesn´t need to name drop.

4 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

She literally try to be like them. But in reality she literally try to dig up and create a trauma from that boarding school. 

Im not the biggest fan of Paris, but those boarding schools are extreme f ed up....

• Like 2
1 hour ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Those schools are a wake up call for rich brats.they’re not cheap. Us poor kids are staying out of trouble and none of our parents sent us to a boarding school.

Abusive parents send kids to those boarding schools and they literally torture minors on them, they're not cheap but most pay the tuition for many years or spend most if not all of their savings on them.

They inject minors with antipsychotic medications, they have them sleep on the wilderness, they give them no food to eat, water or access to a bathroom, they are subjected to se xual abuse by the teachers or guardians because they have no way of reporting it, etc. 

Do you know that many christian parents whose kids are gay send them to those boarding schools, right...?

If you think that is a fair way to treat kids, you are welcome to spend a week on one of those tor ture camps.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, peacht said:

Abusive parents send kids to those boarding schools and they literally torture minors on them, they're not cheap but most pay the tuition for many years or spend most if not all of their savings on them.

They inject minors with antipsychotic medications, they have them sleep on the wilderness, they give them no food to eat, water or access to a bathroom, they are subjected to se xual abuse by the teachers or guardians because they have no way of reporting it, etc. 

Do you know that many christian parents whose kids are gay send them to those boarding schools, right...?

If you think that is a fair way to treat kids, you are welcome to spend a week on one of those tor ture camps.

Maybe y’all better end the “community “ culture. Literally every street corner people has a community and those communities end up in a cult or church. Those churches or cults are milking y’all. Just saying. And btw, y’all are funding this places literally every sunday. Maybe it’s time to be an atheist.

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way
5 hours ago, Britney Baby said:

I mean... Paris Hilton being her usual pathetic self, is anyone shocked? Nostalgia is all she’s got left because she’s known for literally nothing. No talent. She’s weird AF and mentally stuck in 2003-2008.

And seriously, what's so iconic about glamorizing that picture? All three of them were at rock bottom. Lindsay was in and out of rehab, Britney was spiraling with postpartum depression, and Paris was just milking their misery for attention. Paris Hilton has this creepy obsession with the mid-2000s tabloid era and glamorizing the downfall of celebrities. She’s creepy AF and always wished she was as famous as Britney.

At least Lindsay and Britney had actual talent and success in acting and music. Paris never managed to be either.

This a million times. 

If anyone needs any more proof that Paris likes to exploit Britney’s name after this… :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: She’s a loser, not a friend at all. 

And FTR, Britney was never like these two spoiled brats. She literally partied with them 2-3 times, they were never her bff’s.

Britney worked her way up from absolutely nothing and had a very short period of partying… which she paid for. Those two dumb socialites are just not the same. 

Not her still trying with this, the 2000's obsession is so 2018 :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Spoiler

Kind of sad she's still leeching off her "moment" twenty years ago, seems like her reality TV/tabloid peak was basically another trauma after the boarding school thing :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Spoiler

That and the fact she doesn't have much else :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

Edited by Baronesse
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, MissDebbie said:

I wish Paris would just let it go. It makes her look desperate to stay relevant.  She is the only one of the trio who constantly acknowledges the picture. It's like Lindsay with Mean Girls.  They cling to these things from the past for nostalgic reasons. Thank God Britney is not like that, Xila is always looking forward. :typing_keyboard_computer:

I feel this with her whole vibe. I’m as nostalgic for the 00s as anyone, but it’s embarrassing for anyone who is 45 to still be trying to be what they were when they were 25. If anyone needs “I’m a mom now” it’s her. 

2 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Maybe y’all better end the “community “ culture. Literally every street corner people has a community and those communities end up in a cult or church. Those churches or cults are milking y’all. Just saying. And btw, y’all are funding this places literally every sunday. Maybe it’s time to be an atheist.

Your comment is as well redacted as some of Britney's ig  captions, but if you want to negate that most of those boarding schools are ran by the church, you are the one who needs god lol 

20 hours ago, Emil87 said:

How many times is she gonna post this same pic, exactly?

Although I’d do the exact same thing so can’t really judge her. But it is a bit desperate at this point. 

I mean it was I C O N I C

what do you expect

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Daredevil said:

I mean it was I C O N I C

what do you expect

You’re right babe. I was considering getting the sunshade at one point. But I figured the entire neighborhood doesn’t need to know exactly just how gay I am.

spacer.png

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.