Here is the official ad for Britney's new fragrance, 'Candied Fantasy'

Her perfumes became so cheap.. it’s just plastic and basic bottles. Nothing special. It really smells cheap. It’s it even a perfume or just cologne? It’s not what it’s used to be. The perfume brand was so high-end in its beginning but now it’s just rubbish. you can’t buy it all over Germany for more than decade now. Its not listed in any of the main drugstores here. Nobody knows about her perfumes here. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink::cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek::searching_looking:

Edited by pubsluft
22 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

She probably doesn't even know they keep recycling everything.

It's very obvious she doesn't want anything related to her career... she said it many times now. 

Oh boo… I’m 100% dead sure that she definitely wants the moneyyyy coming from these fragrances, whatever she’s up to taking a photo to promote it or not.

She basically cashes in just to borrow her name, IIIIFFFF she indeed has absolutely no control over these releases. 
I’m sure she’s not into the creative process anymore, but I’m sure her team at least TELL her like “hey Britney, there’s a new fragrance coming out” and she’s probably like “ok fun” and that’s it.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, juniorcasemiro said:

I’m sure her team at least TELL her like “hey Britney, there’s a new fragrance coming out” and she’s probably like “ok fun” and that’s it.

At this point are you sure they even tell her when they probably know she doesn't care? Lol

Maybe she knows that some of her money comes from the perfume brand... her brother thinks the perfume empire is bigger than it actually is. 

I don't think they need or wait for a "ok fun" at this point. They just use her name to sell anything these days.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • 1 month later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.