Britney deletes maybe more than half a dozen of her Instagram posts in short time

3 hours ago, Jibreel said:

Come on people.. How would yall feel about it if it turned out she had deleted all these wonderful posts because her IG is getting so much hate that she figured she should clear some space.

You know, so the smell of negative vibes from so many of her fans, friends and followers don't choke the lady!

To the haters, from The Lady Herself :

Yeah but she thinks sporadically so it’s not a big deal when she does it. All of us are used to it, she changes her mind like she changes her clothes.

29 minutes ago, Jibreel said:

There every single day. Time after time. Liked every single post since arriving there so late. It was February this year. I'm saying she deleted alot these days more than usual hun.

It’s her instagram. She can delete what she wants. Not sure what the big deal is. Again she deletes stuff daily. Literally the past 5 years 

58 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

It’s her instagram. She can delete what she wants. Not sure what the big deal is. Again she deletes stuff daily. Literally the past 5 years 

She also posts some temporary ones. Some that gives a feeling she only leave them there for a while. It just seems she deleted a handful of lovely ones the last days. Of course she can noone disagree just a little sad. Love her content. 

I usually post all her clips, or everything I can download, on Twitter, and I post that on the thread made for each post in here. I used to have them on YouTube, but they terminated my channel a couple of months ago, so all of that is gone.

However, I do have them all on Internet Archive, but they're only separated by year, inside each year they're all mixed up (not chronologically)

You can find them here

I haven't uploaded this year's yet though

Edited by PokemonSpears
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, Jibreel said:

Xila Maria River Red appears to have caused a bloodbath on her Instagram page in recent days.

The IG page of the adored and beloved pop princess has seen a lot of temporary images and clips recently. Several posts have been added to the page only to be cut down brutally by the singer while followers around the world were sleeping, now robbed forever of the chance to see the short lived content. 

We don't expect a comment from the pop star on what led to the slaughter of the many posts.

Among the now gone content are two clips of Britney in a pink or purple dress, multiple clips of Britney in white and yellow and her posts with the Indila song Ego is now just memories. 

She could clean up everything and start from 0.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.