Chappell Roan Performs Good Luck, Babe! on the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

8 hours ago, nux1989 said:

ya.. like why you have a breakdown all by yourself.
have you been drinking?

No it was just morning and I was getting ready for work. However I don’t understand why everyone is treating this girl like she’s the second coming when she’s average at best. If it wasn’t for the clown act and she wasn’t unfortunate looking people wouldn’t bat an eye. People are tired of the pretty girls which is why Dua’s album is being overshadowed by this Z lister 

I heard her album 3 times, cause I was interested in her, but unfortunately I was not able to connect to her at all despite I really wanted to.

After this interview I was left bit disappointed by her "persona".

The constant nail clapping, very vague communication skills, chewing the gum etc.

Her presentation was giving RuPaul dragrace big ego low education realness.

Pity cause Im really craving some new artist who will be able to grab my attention by music, lyrics and presentation of the art AND themselves.

1 hour ago, MIKE_INT said:

I heard her album 3 times, cause I was interested in her, but unfortunately I was not able to connect to her at all despite I really wanted to.

After this interview I was left bit disappointed by her "persona".

The constant nail clapping, very vague communication skills, chewing the gum etc.

Her presentation was giving RuPaul dragrace big ego low education realness.

Pity cause Im really craving some new artist who will be able to grab my attention by music, lyrics and presentation of the art AND themselves.

She’s still very green. Most likely she will refine her artistry as she grows. Still a very promising new artist. 

On 6/22/2024 at 8:18 AM, RadicalOptimism said:

No it was just morning and I was getting ready for work. However I don’t understand why everyone is treating this girl like she’s the second coming when she’s average at best. If it wasn’t for the clown act and she wasn’t unfortunate looking people wouldn’t bat an eye. People are tired of the pretty girls which is why Dua’s album is being overshadowed by this Z lister 

:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

That's a... reach.

29 minutes ago, nux1989 said:

:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

That's a... reach.

No that’s why Taylor has such a huge following now. The new generation loves average because they stan average. That’s why they’re always talking about Dua being on vacation and just being a pretty model who sings cause they’re jelly she’s gorgeous and can’t stand a gorgeous woman succeeding. That’s why they hated Britney too. Facts is facts 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, RadicalOptimism said:

No that’s why Taylor has such a huge following now. The new generation loves average because they stan average. That’s why they’re always talking about Dua being on vacation and just being a pretty model who sings cause they’re jelly she’s gorgeous and can’t stand a gorgeous woman succeeding. That’s why they hated Britney too. Facts is facts 

I thought Dua flopped because this era was mediocre?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.