Why wasn’t Alien a single?

4 hours ago, Markoct said:

I think we should all be very happy it didnt. Britney has a beatiful voice and that track sounds like a robot singing. 

Sassy Good Bye GIF

Pop Tv What GIF by Schitt's Creek

did you not hear the lyrics? “Like an ALIEEEEEN” 

it’s for creative effect.

26 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Pop Tv What GIF by Schitt's Creek

did you not hear the lyrics? “Like an ALIEEEEEN” 

it’s for creative effect.

Oh My God Wow GIF by AVA Unlimited

Oh wow how creative :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused: 

So how exactly do u explain the rest of the album mrs smart pants? :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

1.alien

2.alien

3.alien

4 alien

5 alien featuring alien

6. alien

7 alien

8. Alien featuring alien

9. Alien

10. Alien

11. Alien

12. Alien

The entire album is on autotune ster*oidz to a point were theres literally no sound of Britney the human. It had nothing to do with the track being called alien. she sounds like an alien in every track unfortunately.

Now shoo

Go Away GIF by NETFLIX

Edited by Markoct
3 hours ago, Markoct said:

Oh My God Wow GIF by AVA Unlimited

Oh wow how creative :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused: 

So how exactly do u explain the rest of the album mrs smart pants? :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

1.alien

2.alien

3.alien

4 alien

5 alien featuring alien

6. alien

7 alien

8. Alien featuring alien

9. Alien

10. Alien

11. Alien

12. Alien

The entire album is on autotune ster*oidz to a point were theres literally no sound of Britney the human. It had nothing to do with the track being called alien. she sounds like an alien in every track unfortunately.

Now shoo

Go Away GIF by NETFLIX

Just because they got lazy doesn’t mean it didn’t work for Alien. I’m not opposed to say it on them, I really like that effect for that ONE song. That’s my stance.

26 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Just because they got lazy doesn’t mean it didn’t work for Alien. I’m not opposed to say it on them, I really like that effect for that ONE song. That’s my stance.

Having strong autotune work for ONE song cause its titled alien is one point (which u just came to, thanks to my explaination), accusing me of being stupid for not understanding the INTENTIONAL CREATIVE GENIUS behind the autotuned song when its relavant to all tracks, another (which let me to educating you).

Happy to have helped

Pop Tv Comedy GIF by Schitt's Creek

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Markoct said:

Having strong autotune work for ONE song cause its titled alien is one point (which u just came to, thanks to my explaination), accusing me of being stupid for not understanding the INTENTIONAL CREATIVE GENIUS behind the autotuned song when its relavant to all tracks, another (which let me to educating you).

Happy to have helped

Pop Tv Comedy GIF by Schitt's Creek

LOL why do you always have to have the final say?:quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.