Is this *in a way* JT's 2007?

4 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

Just like Britney did with Paul while still married to Sam.

Now girl you know that’s hearsay you got from TMZ. I’ll wait to see pics of Britney holding hands with the felon while married, like we have with Timberflop.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Now girl you know that’s hearsay you got from TMZ. I’ll wait to see pics of Britney holding hands with the felon while married, like we have with Timberflop.

When Sam gets desperate for money and releases the video of them together that made him file for divorce I’ll come back to this comment.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, nowimstronger said:

When Sam gets desperate for money and releases the video of them together that made him file for divorce I’ll come back to this comment.

Great, we’ll meet here then! Until then, I’d advise you against interpreting salacious rumors as solid facts. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
25 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

Timberlake is a sinking ship ever since he fired sonya out of anger cuz she couldnt suppress half time shi.tty reviews. When all the women he cheated with will start talking in the next 5 to 10 years u wont be back to anything. 

They r all on the industry hoping to get a career, once they realize it wont happen for them they will start trying to get ahead another way. 

Edited by humstarr
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, LoveforBritney said:

Getting a DUI doesn’t mean all of a sudden he is having a meltdown. I wouldn’t jump into conclusions. 

Yes but what I meant was there are rumors that he has an alcohol problem, if those rumors are true and he needed help, all this hate would be detrimental to his mental health. I mean obvi this is his karma but idk it feels weird

1 minute ago, I might blackout said:

Yes but what I meant was there are rumors that he has an alcohol problem, if those rumors are true and he needed help, all this hate would be detrimental to his mental health. I mean obvi this is his karma but idk it feels weird

Yea I know what you mean but why is he drinking? What is the problem with him? That’s what I wanna know. He is successful he has everything he ever wanted, what is causing him to be like this? 

Nope. I wanna start by saying Justin was part of my gay awakening but over the years he’s proved time and time again what a douch he is, 

He made a dumb decision and thank god he didn’t kill anyone

He’s a narcissist who was never told no, all this negativity is pure karma after all these years 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Timberlake is a sinking ship ever since he fired sonya out of anger cuz she couldnt suppress half time shi.tty reviews. When all the women he cheated with will start talking in the next 5 to 10 years u wont be back to anything. 

They r all on the industry hoping to get a career, once they realize it wont happen for them they will start trying to get ahead another way. 

Not sure what you are going on about with half of this but yeah, both Justin and Britney are serial cheaters. 

4 hours ago, I might blackout said:

Yes that’s another thing, I feel all this going on with Justin and how the fans are treating him, Britney wouldn’t like that considering that was her first love and has a special place in her heart for him. But I’m not putting all the blame on the B-army because JT fans do it as well. I’ve also noticed how when you bring up how Justin did Brit wrong and everything the talk about 2007 drama. But like you just said you wanted to forget it 🤔

Truly I wanted to forget him a long time ago and that even Britney said it was in the past. It’s just when she apologized on instagram and he made a fuss onstage about not giving no F’s pissed me off and reminded me how awful he is. So I don’t mind the healthy discussion about this as I do think he deserves it just reminding myself to sympathize as well.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

Not sure what you are going on about with half of this but yeah, both Justin and Britney are serial cheaters. 

No way. U actually admit he is a serial cheater? 

Britney Fu.cked up but she at least never cheated on kevin and cheating sam isnt proven, but they said sam was hooking up w other girls at his gym. While justin cheated on everyone, including his wife. 

• Like 1

I don’t think it comes close to anything Britney was going through, even before the conservatorship just in terms of public criticism.

But I do think Justin seems like kind of a fragile person. I don’t doubt this has been hard on his ego — and I would agree there’s more to this than just “oh a rich dude is partying too much.” 

Trying to be kinder to people than they were when the tables were turned is always a classy move.

But then his freaking dumb *** gets on stage and says “I wanna apologize to ******* no one” and I just wanna slap him again 🙄

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, humstarr said:

No way. U actually admit he is a serial cheater? 

Britney Fu.cked up but she at least never cheated on kevin and cheating sam isnt proven, but they said sam was hooking up w other girls at his gym. While justin cheated on everyone, including his wife. 

Yeah I have no problem admitting that Justin is a cheater. And there’s a reason why all the men in Britney’s life end up leaving her. She’s a mess. 

14 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

Yeah I have no problem admitting that Justin is a cheater. And there’s a reason why all the men in Britney’s life end up leaving her. She’s a mess. 

Didnt justin say he was fighting to get her back and crying over it like a little bi.tch? 

What r u saying is not true at all. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Emil87 said:

No. There’s just no way he would survive Britney’s 2007. He’s not built for that. This is a man who cried after losing a basketball game to his gf.

agreed

I feel like he got dragged enough but ok :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Edited by PolySpears
9 hours ago, LoveforBritney said:

Yea I know what you mean but why is he drinking? What is the problem with him? That’s what I wanna know. He is successful he has everything he ever wanted, what is causing him to be like this? 

Yeah that’s what I wanna know as well, but truthfully it isn’t our business. But I won’t put it past him to blame Britney for his alcoholism 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.