Why Was Britney's Mug Shot Never Released?

3 minutes ago, Jibreel said:

She was never arrested. It's just people trying to make up conspiracy theories

"The troubled singer is accused of damaging a parked car and driving away from a Los Angeles car park on 6 August, a spokesman for the city's attorney's office revealed yesterday." 

Thanks! And it said there had to be be parenting classes can you believe it!

This article did what many did during that time - blew things out of proportion to vilify Britney. She was probably never going to face any jail time for this. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
31 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

This article did what many did during that time - blew things out of proportion to vilify Britney. She was probably never going to face any jail time for this. 

What about at the hotel two months ago? Assault with deadly weapon! I'm not kidding. Someone said that somewhere. And she was the one who ended up with a busted foot.

I remember that Gordon judge ordered Britney to go to the police officer for the hit and run charges, and then later she did that. According to this article she was was fingerprinted and photographed. Now, someone claimed that because the charges later were dismissed, at least for the hit and run, the mugshot could have being sealed. In California, you can request that..

"
Fortunately in California, pursuant to Penal Code 851.8, there is a process by which an individual can seal and destroy his or her arrest records. Once your arrest records have been sealed and destroyed, all the records (including police reports, fingerprints, rap entry and booking photos) are deleted. Thereafter, you can legally and confidently say “no” if an employer asks you whether you have been arrested on a job application."

"

LOS ANGELES - Britney Spears reported to a Los Angeles police station Monday night to face charges of hit and run and driving without a valid license, police said.

Officer Mike Lopez said Spears turned herself in around 9 p.m. and left about 45 minutes later. Spears was fingerprinted and photographed, he said.

"She was fine, cooperative," Lopez said. "She did her business and came out."

"

WWW.CTVNEWS.CA

Britney Spears reported to a Los Angeles police station Monday night to face charges of hit and run and driving without a valid license, police said.

• Love 2

Because she hit a car and that's a misdemeanour, she didn't drive drunk, that's a felony 

I think that out of all the crimes and other things celebrities have done, it's not that bad lol 

Its just hitting a parked car... lmao

• Like 1
23 hours ago, monalisaney81 said:

@DiamondCircus

You are a horrible person. You are purposely stirring the pot on a decades old hit & run in hopes that something surfaces out of it, so it can be something to hurt Britney further. How miserable are you? I’m sure you’d feel tremendously happy if this thread would somehow end with a Britney mugshot being leaked. 

I don’t understand why you continue to frequent this forum, it’s quite obvious you aren’t a Britney fan. So much time & energy spent by you being hateful. 

lmao exactly. why drag britney's decade old fender bender into a conversation that has nothing to do with her and trying to make it seem worse than a DUI. two completely different situations that have nothing to do with each other. embarrassing and pointless.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, peacht said:

Because she hit a car and that's a misdemeanour, she didn't drive drunk, that's a felony 

I think that out of all the crimes and other things celebrities have done, it's not that bad lol 

Its just hitting a parked car... lmao

the fact that some people on this forum don't understand that there's a difference between a misdemeanor and a felony is mind boggling.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, worldofspears said:

the fact that some people on this forum don't understand that there's a difference between a misdemeanor and a felony is mind boggling.

they do but they need to find any and everything to paint britney as the anti-christ 

• Like 3
On 6/20/2024 at 10:45 AM, BringTheAction said:

She was NOT arrested. Even if she had to show up and do paperwork. To be arrested is defined as the cops detaining you and taking you into custody. 

she walked in, everything was processed, and she left. 

That’s not true if you look at the official document in my OP it’s listed as an arrest! Britney was to turn herself in and be photographed, booked and fingerprinted. It was an arrest you don’t have to physically be taken into custody in this situation for it to be an arrest!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.