Why Was Britney's Mug Shot Never Released?

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

@DiamondCircus

You are a horrible person. You are purposely stirring the pot on a decades old hit & run in hopes that something surfaces out of it, so it can be something to hurt Britney further. How miserable are you? I’m sure you’d feel tremendously happy if this thread would somehow end with a Britney mugshot being leaked. 

I don’t understand why you continue to frequent this forum, it’s quite obvious you aren’t a Britney fan. So much time & energy spent by you being hateful. 

7 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

For tapping a parked car while trying to park. So stupid, blowing it all out of proportion. 

I'm a horrible person? Excuse me for not celebrating JT's DWI or celebrating Britney's dad losing his leg or joining you and others and wishing harm on others and celebrating pain.

For you to be this upset over asking why a mug shot wasn't released is disturbing to say the least.

You don't need to understand why I frequent the forum, let's not talk about hate when that's all that's been dished by most the forum towards, JT, Jimbo, Juno and any other female that's surpassed Britney.

Was it blown out of proportion when Britney had her baby on her lap driving? She didn't take any accountability for it and blamed it on where she's from and that she used to sit on Jimbo's lap and drive. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 2

No one even remembers she got arrested.

BUT if there was a mugshot released it would be an important piece of y2K iconography  and we would have already put it on stickers and tshirts and memes the way people have done with the Lindsay and Paris mugshots 

:bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
Just now, femmepop said:

No one even remembers she got arrested.

BUT if there was a mugshot released it would be an important piece of y2K iconography  and we would have already put it on stickers and tshirts and memes the way people have done with the Lindsay and Paris mugshots 

:bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Thank you and that was the point of this thread, while many claim Britney never had a mug shot or been arrested she has.

You're probably right they would've made something like they did Paris and Lindsay. 

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

You don't need to understand why I frequent the forum, let's not talk about hate when that's all that's been dished by most the forum towards, JT, Jimbo, Juno and any other female that's surpassed Britney.

That tells me everything I need to know about you. Lol 

• Love 2
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Sonyeri said:

Disrespectful and unnecessary thread. Please, close this

So, asking why Britney's mug shot wasn't released is considered disrespectful, yet all the JT threads and Jimbo threads and other threads making fun of amputees, arrests, downfalls and people wishing death and harm aren't disrespectful? 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

So, asking why Britney's mug shot is considered disrespectful, yet all the JT threads and Jimbo threads and other threads making fun of amputees, arrests, downfalls and people wishing death and harm aren't disrespectful? 

I don't know if fingerprinting and photographs at a police station is nessescarily a horrible thing to go through, but it is a different setting.

It's not paparazzi with binoculars, it's officers. I don't even get why there are so many public mugshots. Like it became fancy. I don't know if it was that fancy 20 years ago. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Jibreel said:

I don't know if fingerprinting and photographs at a police station is nessescarily a horrible thing to go through, but it is a different setting.

It's not paparazzi with binoculars, it's officers. I don't even get why there are so many public mugshots. Like it became fancy. I don't know if it was that fancy 20 years ago. 

That's why I was curious about this because we see most celebs mug shots and Britney was a big star at the time and hers never leaked. 

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Was it blown out of proportion when Britney had her baby on her lap driving? She didn't take any accountability for it and blamed it on where she's from and that she used to sit on Jimbo's lap and drive. 

Huh. So you got put on blast, and your go-to is to now pivot and defend the Spears family, especially James Spears, for getting 'too much' hate thrown at them on Exhale, even after we know everything they did to Britney. Logical argument.

And you're clearly a fake as.s fan or don't even do your research, because yes, it was a huge deal in the media when Britney had Sean Preston in her lap while driving. It was another nail in the coffin for her and she was constantly called a bad mother and I'm sure if you dug through the archives of this forum or any other pop culture forum back in 2005/2006, you'd see the same sentiment.

• Love 2

Was there a pre-process to the conservatorship? I don't understand how that part or how long it took for it to start. But maybe because she was in a conservatorship process it placed her in a special victims unit and prevented the public release of the photo.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Huh. So you got put on blast, and your go-to is to now pivot and defend the Spears family, especially James Spears, for getting 'too much' hate thrown at them on Exhale, even after we know everything they did to Britney. Logical argument.

And you're clearly a fake as.s fan or don't even do your research, because yes, it was a huge deal in the media when Britney had Sean Preston in her lap while driving. It was another nail in the coffin for her and she was constantly called a bad mother and I'm sure if you dug through the archives of this forum or any other pop culture forum back in 2005/2006, you'd see the same sentiment.

Nobody is defending the spears family I’d love Brit to get justice not wish death on them or celebrate amputees and or vile death wishes and hopes people have in here. 

Im merely talking about a mugshot that wasn’t released!

Anything you’re trying to equate it too is false! 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 2
Just now, rolando G said:

Was there a pre-process to the conservatorship? I don't understand how that part or how long it took for it to start. But maybe because she was in a conservatorship process it placed her in a special victims unit and prevented the public release of the photo.

I thought something similar like maybe her team kept it hidden at the time because she was a big star at that time! You’d think that as big of a star Brit was it would’ve been released.

Just now, Isla said:

I didn't even realise she had been arrested before. But why are we bringing this up now? Oh yeah that's right cause her ex-boyfriend got arrested :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

Yeah and many were claiming Britney was never arrested and had a mug shot. While they were celebrating JTs they forgot about Britney having one too.

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, Isla said:

I didn't even realise she had been arrested before. But why are we bringing this up now? Oh yeah that's right cause her ex-boyfriend got arrested :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

Justin got arrested. She has not been arrested. No one gets to arrest Her Supreme Genius. Who is making up these conspiracy theories?

• Like 2
4 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Thank you for commenting on topic and that's good to know. I was hoping someone knew the in's and outs of it because many had no clue Britney was arrested, booked and at the jail having her photo taken too for her misdemeanor hit and run.

I as one of those people who never knew she was arrested 💀 Was it for running over their paparazzi guy’s foot?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.