Katy Perry teams up with Dr. Luke, Max Martin on new album

• Super Mods
19 hours ago, MissDebbie said:

She and her team are so stupid! The song is not been out for weeks and the public is already over her. Making a song about women empowerment produced by an alleged r.apist?????? It just shows how disconnected this people in Hollywood are from the GP. No wonder the industry is exploiting lol.

What a dumb C. But I'm happy actually! I never liked her and I'm glad this will be the final nail in the coffin. 

that aint even a real leak sis lol

3 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

that aint even a real leak sis lol

WWW.ROLLINGSTONE.COM

Katy Perry ‘knew exactly the album she wanted to make,’ a source tells Rolling Stone about tapping Dr. Luke and Max Martin.

It is. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

And the songs sounds like pure 2010s trash. But hey if you are into trash, enjoy it Sis!:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Edited by MissDebbie
Just now, RadicalOptimism said:

Floppy Perry’s been done. Going back to black and working with Max and Dr. Luke. The desperation 

So SFG had a pass because it was actually produced by Maliibu Barbie, Dr Luke protégé? :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

19 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

If it was Britney working with Dr Luke y’all would be for it 😂 don’t act like you care now. 

I do care for Britney safety,Dr Luke can do horrible things

9 hours ago, MissDebbie said:
WWW.ROLLINGSTONE.COM

Katy Perry ‘knew exactly the album she wanted to make,’ a source tells Rolling Stone about tapping Dr. Luke and Max Martin.

It is. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

And the songs sounds like pure 2010s trash. But hey if you are into trash, enjoy it Sis!:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

That vid is trashy and weird af. Pretty hypocritical no one’s pointing it out. Imagine if Britney was kissing her bicep…

11 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

It makes sense though.

Even Kesha couldn't escape him and he literally abused her.

Everyone knows he doesn't shy back from taking anyone who breaks a contract with him to court.

Nobody wants a long and public trial.

It’s not outside of the realm of what’s possible but it’s not probable. She would have worked with him on witness and smile if there was said contract. Doja is just as big as Katy and worked with him during Kesha’s trial.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.