Justin Timberlake's Mugshot Released

1 minute ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Exactly, and it’s because Britney is a woman and Justin is a man that Britney has been getting this kind of treatment while Justin has always been getting a pass.

yes, exactly! that is what it is, yet some people are hellbent on not acknowledging that their genders has something to do with the way they have been treated throughout their careers.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Exactly, and it’s because Britney is a woman and Justin is a man that Britney has been getting this kind of treatment while Justin has always been getting a pass.

I agree that women get treated much worse, but it’s also because this is his first public mishap, not counting his comments whereas Britney had a series of public mishaps. Not defending anything, just pointing out that Britney had a history of looking “out of control” 

• Like 2
Just now, The Femme Fatale said:

If she was arrested then where is her mugshot? Knowing how the world treats her that would’ve spread like a fire.

Good question, but per the LA County department she was arrested as you can see on the doc and had to turn herself in and was booked and photos were taken.

LAPD told us "at approximately 9:25 PM Miss Britney Spears checked into the Van Nuys County Jail for a court ordered booking. She was put through standard booking procedures which included booking photographs, fingerprinting and collection of information. Britney was at all time cooperative in the process. She was there approximately 45 minutes." We're also told she was never put in a holding cell, and she was polite and courteous to the officers. We're also told cops offered her the back entrance -- but she declined, opting to go in the front door. FOX 11 Los Angeles caught Brit on her way in and out of the jail.

The L.A.City Attorney charged Spears in September with one count of hit and run causing property damage and one count of driving without a valid California license. Both charges are misdemeanors, each carrying a maximum of 6 months in jail. The charges stem from an August 6 incident in L.A. where Spears was in a private parking lot in the San Fernando Valley and rammed into a parked car.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, j4j05 said:

I agree that women get treated much worse, but it’s also because this is his first public mishap, not counting his comments whereas Britney had a series of public mishaps. Not defending anything, just pointing out that Britney had a history of looking “out of control” 

Yeah, I also must add that Justin has always been messy, but he has a great PR team to sweep it under the rug and the microscope was never on him as much as it has been on Britney.

• Like 7
7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I agree, but JT's DWI has nothing to do with her so celebrating it like it's some sort of justice over their relationship is hilarious. 

i honestly haven't seen anyone do that, but if that is the case then that is weird. i have seen people insert britney's previous questionable actions from almost 20 years ago into the conversation in order to derail it and deflect from what JT has done. at the end of the day, this situation has nothing to with britney and JT should suffer the consequences of his own actions.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, worldofspears said:

i honestly haven't seen anyone do that, but if that is the case then that is weird. i have seen people insert britney's previous questionable actions from almost 20 years ago into the conversation in order to derail it and deflect from what JT has done. at the end of the day, this situation has nothing to with britney and JT should suffer the consequences of his own actions.

Which is why these threads shouldn’t be in this section! Look up JT news B fans are celebrating 

14 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

she was polite and courteous to the officers. We're also told cops offered her the back entrance -- but she declined, opting to go in the front door.

The L.A.City Attorney charged Spears in September with one count of hit and run causing property damage and one count of driving without a valid California license. Both charges are misdemeanors, each carrying a maximum of 6 months in jail. The charges stem from an August 6 incident in L.A. where Spears was in a private parking lot in the San Fernando Valley and rammed into a parked car.

1. not surprising that she was as humble and kind as always.

2. i'm sure the circumstances of the situation was taken into consideration, and lord knows she has paid more than enough for any mistake she has made.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Which is why these threads shouldn’t be in this section! Look up JT news B fans are celebrating 

This thread has no place in this section, we agree.  However, you are in no position to talk, as you often create incoherent threads about Beyoncé by making a nonexistent link with Britney and putting them in this section too. Even Beyoncé wouldn't understand. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Plus, you are the first to celebrate false stories about Britney here and the first to create threads starting with "apparently" featuring stories that we later learn are false. Silence would do you good. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Like 4
4 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Drinking, abusing dr**s and alcohol, not complying with directions, putting the lives of others in danger.

It’s time for a CON right? Like what they did to Britney who’s never done ANYTHING remotely close to this? 

He’s out of control! He needs a conservatorship! 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, humstarr said:

omg shut the hell up already

I’m legit scared. Why do people spend their time here and go to online battle when they clearly don’t like Britney all that much. Just move along, it’ll never not be confusing. They seem hell bent on getting people here to say she’s just as ****ty as Justin and I’m just here like, why? Why does that make you happier? Lol 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, worldofspears said:

Um people here are celebrating which is tacky in my opinion. I don’t think Britney herself is happy to see news like this about him. 

Just now, j4j05 said:

Um people here are celebrating which is tacky in my opinion. I don’t think Britney herself is happy to see news like this about him. 

again, i haven't seen people doing that, but it is tacky to do something like that. however, certain people (on a forum dedicated to britney spears) supposedly celebrating this particular persons "mistake" doesn't make what he did okay. his actions in this situation should be the main focus of this discussion.

FFS this is actually a joke, where are the mods on this forum?! Literally on the first page this thread is derailed by the same users ( hmmm is it users or user?). Why are ppl who actively hate Britney and bring NOTHING to any conversation they engage in allowed on this forum?! It happens going back literally close to a decade and just continues with the same ppl making it impossible to engage any thread or discussion. I have never seen a forum run like this that allows ppl to do this continuously so no users can have a proper discussion. Like you are not wanted here, you hate Britney, you ruin every thread you come into - GO AWAY. It’s giving some kind of weird unstable obsession and actually making me uncomfortable at this point. 

Edited by Slave4Brit88
  • Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.