Justin Timberlake's Mugshot Released

6 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

Just so we're clear, you want me to shut up but you want to continue to see posts about Justin Timberlake. Right?

Not really. I was over it after a few jokes. 

I am definitely tired of seeing you yipping over and over about how britney bad justin good even tho he got literally arrested and has dr**s and truvada in his blood? 😭😭😭😭😭 cheating ******* 

• Love 4
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Not really. I was over it after a few jokes. 

I am definitely tired of seeing you yipping over and over about how britney bad justin good even tho he got literally arrested and has dr**s and truvada in his blood? 😭😭😭😭😭 cheating ******* 

Lmao I think the Truvada thing was fake. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Drinking, abusing dr**s and alcohol, not complying with directions, putting the lives of others in danger.

It’s time for a CON right? Like what they did to Britney who’s never done ANYTHING remotely close to this? 

Britney's C ship has nothing to do with JT getting a DWI, what proof is there that JT is abusing dr**s? That's a defamatory accusation if you have no proof.

You say Britney's never done anything remotely close to this, Britney was deemed by the judge a habitual and frequent user of dr**s.

In addition, Britney has damaged others property, drove reckless herself, put her child in danger several times and has had many run ins with the police and her driving. 

Both have done things that aren't the best choices so trying to equate JT's DWI to some justice over a 20 year break up is laughable. 

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

It took less than 5 minutes for someone to make this thread about Britney.

And people say that I derail threads? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

90% of Exhale: "We loathe Justin and wish he were un-alived. He has no fans and nobody cares about him."

Also 90% of Exhale: "OMG, let's make another thread about him in the Britney section and then talk about Britney in the comments."

Girl go do the With Love choreo until you feel better damn what a drag (and not a queen)

Edited by canwesynchronize
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Karma in the fact that his “don’t you know who I am” backfired and this entire situation itself - telling Britney not to drink when he should take his own advice 

Interesting his first thoughts are about his tour and not his family - unlike Britney who literally kept herself in prison to be with and see her sons 

Karma in the fact that his “don’t you know who I am” backfired and this entire situation itself - telling Britney not to drink when he should take his own advice

Don't recall reading where he said "do you know who I am" but sure, if you wanna go that route, I think I recall a video of Britney getting pulled over for speeding recently and trying to get the officer to give her a break to which he responded "I've always let you go" then she went on her Instagram blasting the officer. But yes, keep going on about how Justin Timberlake tried to get out of his arrest, when every report actually shows he did the field sobriety test then was arrested after choosing not to do a breathalyzer - which is optional by the way.

Interesting his first thoughts are about his tour and not his family - unlike Britney who literally kept herself in prison to be with and see her sons.

You mean the same woman who then blasted her own kids on Instagram and has practically no relationship with them.

Funny thing is that YOU'RE the one bringing Britney into this and I'm simply commenting on it, but watch, you're going to now try to flip it around and say I'm just a hater trying to bring Britney down...but again, YOU started it.

1 minute ago, Gypsy Woman said:

Don't recall reading where he said "do you know who I am" but sure, if you wanna go that route, I think I recall a video of Britney getting pulled over for speeding recently and trying to get the officer to give her a break to which he responded "I've always let you go" then she went on her Instagram blasting the officer. But yes, keep going on about how Justin Timberlake tried to get out of his arrest, when every report actually shows he did the field sobriety test then was arrested after choosing not to do a breathalyzer - which is optional by the way.

Interesting his first thoughts are about his tour and not his family - unlike Britney who literally kept herself in prison to be with and see her sons.

You mean the same woman who then blasted her own kids on Instagram and has practically no relationship with them.

Funny thing is that YOU'RE the one bringing Britney into this and I'm simply commenting on it, but watch, you're going to now try to flip it around and say I'm just a hater trying to bring Britney down...but again, YOU started it.

Buzz off loser. :enigma_alien_blue:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.