Breaking news: Justin Timberlake arrested in New York for DWI

28 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

You’re harping on something that happened decades ago. An action that helped place her in a controlling conservatorship for most of her life. She paid the price for her actions. Someone who drinks and drives typically has done it before. Let’s stop comparing just bc you’re hellbent on bringing Britney’s own mistakes into everything. 

I'm an equal opportunity critic - keeps hypocrisy at bay.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

You are writing paragraphs and calling people names. Seem pretty outraged. 

I made TWO comments, one replying to GutterGuppy about what I thought was faux outrage and another one where I called someone an idiot for thinking they need to raise money to buy something that's free and part of public record. Everyone and their mother jumped on me about it and I've since just been responding to what y'all continue to say. If y'all weren't responding then I wouldn't have anything to reply to.

I think it's funny that most of you are so upset about the post getting derailed, but yet, y'all live for the drama. Negative posts on this forum have twice the traffic and comments than the genuine posts that praise Britney. 

I could go make a post praising Glory and it might get 10 comments, but if I make a post about Britney doing something questionable, it's WWIII in here.

1 hour ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

@Jordan Miller correct. It always blows my mind when celebrities get DWI/DUI there’s literally no reason. If J Tim cant get an uber/lyft what world do we live in. 

@Gypsy Woman it twasn’t a highway it was in her neighborhood. 

It is called being intoxicated and not having a single mind around to tell u what u shouldn't drive drunk. Also they can think i am fg celebrity  they won't lock me up bc i am popular. I remember Reese being pulled drunk with her then husband talking to a police like Do u know who you are talking with..blah blah. They make mistakes just like all of us. They can't be monitored by their management 24/7 but i think if u are on tour u probably should be more responsible. 

So the problem was cop didn't know who tf is JT lol

Page Six is claiming Justin did take a field sobriety test and the cop who pulled him over “was so young that he didn’t even know” who Justin was.

Edited by icybaby
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Gypsy Woman said:

Idiot...you realize that stuff is public record right? You just have to request it...

It literally takes nothing to be a nice human. I truly don’t understand why some of you on here are blatantly rude for no reason 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Gypsy Woman said:

Wish you had this same energy when Britney drove with Sean Preston in her lap. I guess speeding down the highway at a high speed with a baby in your lap and no seatbelt is not disgraceful or dangerous.

Oh and spare me the "she was escaping the paparazzi" bit when that has long been proven as not even true.

Did I say a DUI was the same as a simple hit and run? No, I even specifically said it wasn't. I'm pointing out that everyone wants to jump on JT as if Britney has never once done anything dangerous or irresponsible. 

M’am, that happened 18 years ago. For the live of God people learn from their mistakes

• Like 6
21 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

I made TWO comments, one replying to GutterGuppy about what I thought was faux outrage and another one where I called someone an idiot for thinking they need to raise money to buy something that's free and part of public record. Everyone and their mother jumped on me about it and I've since just been responding to what y'all continue to say. If y'all weren't responding then I wouldn't have anything to reply to.

I think it's funny that most of you are so upset about the post getting derailed, but yet, y'all live for the drama. Negative posts on this forum have twice the traffic and comments than the genuine posts that praise Britney. 

I could go make a post praising Glory and it might get 10 comments, but if I make a post about Britney doing something questionable, it's WWIII in here.

You're a million percent right, that's exactly what they do they throw rocks and hide their weak palms and hands.

They incite their own hate, and like claim others derail when that's what they do.

Keep standing your ground babe, we're not the only ones that see what they're trying to do.

Clink Clink Agree GIF by Hello All

• Love 2
Just now, monalisaney81 said:

But is Justin really happy? That’s the real question. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:A happy family man isn’t getting blasted at some restaurant and risking his life by driving so drunk that he’s missing stop signs and swerving on the road.

In theory Justin should be happy? Hens got it all. He’s still touring, has his marriage in tact & see’s his kids. But is he really happy? His alcoholism tells me he’s trying to repress the misery he feels. So irresponsible & sloppy. :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

Happy or not, we're not inside his head. In regard to alcohol, we're not privy to his usage either.

Most people 'aren't really happy' in the entertainment business. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.