Breaking news: Justin Timberlake arrested in New York for DWI

5 minutes ago, The Dream said:

Do we really think there are people in the biz who dont take dr**s or alcohol?

This will not make it big in the news tho. If it were Britney it would go viral. And it would also be a set up.

It’s already on the main page of Reddit.  It’s literally everywhere.  People want to hate JT nowadays.

15 minutes ago, The Dream said:

Do we really think there are people in the biz who dont take dr**s or alcohol?

This will not make it big in the news tho. If it were Britney it would go viral. And it would also be a set up.

It’s literally everywhere. It’s all over social media and all the news outlets. 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Gypsy Woman said:

Wish you had this same energy when Britney drove with Sean Preston in her lap. I guess speeding down the highway at a high speed with a baby in your lap and no seatbelt is not disgraceful or dangerous.

Oh and spare me the "she was escaping the paparazzi" bit when that has long been proven as not even true.

Did I say a DUI was the same as a simple hit and run? No, I even specifically said it wasn't. I'm pointing out that everyone wants to jump on JT as if Britney has never once done anything dangerous or irresponsible. 

Curious, why are you passionate about this? to write all of that about how irresponsible Britney is. Do you like her? This is a fan site. And yes I know, I get holding people accountable of course but it’s just weird when you’re bothered and need everyone to agree that Britneys done bad too! when it’s regarding something from nearly 20 long *** years ago. 

Edited by Aylaskye
  • Love 4
  • Like 5
11 hours ago, Gypsy Woman said:

Not even saying she needed a conservatorship, but if you're going to compare her erratic behavior to his, you must be a new fan.

A new fan since 1998. She might be erratic but she ain’t getting a DWIs so nene GIF

• Like 2
WWW.STANDARD.CO.UK

Jessica Biel keeps calling her friends when she gets drunk.

She said: "Lately I've been drunk dialling a lot, which is really weird. I literally have no idea what I've done and I get calls the next day, saying, 'Listen to this voicemail.'

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Jessica Biel was spotted out in public on Tuesday for the first time after her husband Justin...

'But I was waiting all day to hear what was going to happen, I was with my kid, I put him to bed, and I enjoyed a fabulous glass of champagne by myself. 
'It was amazing. You know what, I like drinking alone. I'm sorry, I like it. I think it's cool, I think it's OK.'

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Jessica Biel's performance as the accused Cora has been duly noted, as she has been given an Emmy...

• Haha 6

I’ve been coming to this site for years and I never had an actual account until sometime around quarantine. I started commenting and interacting, because it seemed like a good place to make friends with people I share the same interests with. I stopped logging in and I stopped reading the comments shortly after and went back to just reading the forums, because a lot of you are hateful. And I’m not referring to what is said about the topics. I’m referring to what you say to each other. I don’t understand how people can be so mean to people they don’t know. To people who I’m sure are just here for the same reason I created my account. Be kind. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
On 6/19/2024 at 12:57 AM, Naes614 said:

Britney is going to twirl to a JT song today and post 

reading these comments and trying not to crack a smile or quite literally LOL at your comment at my desk at work....

Trying Not To Laugh Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

Edited by kaylee90

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.