Your Britney Spears memorabilia/collection

38 minutes ago, brymo said:

Oopsie oopsie. Here they are:

Mix 1Mix 2Mix 3

OH MY GOD THAT'S ALL BRITNEY!! Seriously how much for a Britney doll? I feel I wanna own one. And how big are these dolls? Can't tell from the image.

Is it like rare pricy collectables? As a straight male, this is the first time in my life I felt I wanted to own a doll. **** they look nice. Just all her!

On 6/18/2024 at 11:56 PM, LoveforBritney said:

I don’t know he is a jerk. There was nothing I could do but watch him take everything away. One time he told me he regretted doing that but he doesn’t even know how much I’ve put into it. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: Years I will never be able to get back. I had a lot of rare magazines from other countries too. All over the world. I don’t know maybe he’s had enough of me constantly buying things all for myself. I kind of stopped hanging out with people too. It was around the time my heart got broken really bad so I put all my energy into this collection.. 

Wow! I’m so sorry to hear you had to go through all off that. That makes me feel so sad, disgusted, and disturbed that own family member did that to you. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 4
On 6/19/2024 at 3:58 AM, lettingfake said:

Tour books are a thing of the past now unfortunately. I wish they still made them. I updated my previous post with my Ebay username and links to the posters currently listed. 

which is so unfortunate! i hope they make a comeback someday

• Like 1
On 6/19/2024 at 6:56 AM, LoveforBritney said:

I don’t know he is a jerk. There was nothing I could do but watch him take everything away. One time he told me he regretted doing that but he doesn’t even know how much I’ve put into it. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: Years I will never be able to get back. I had a lot of rare magazines from other countries too. All over the world. I don’t know maybe he’s had enough of me constantly buying things all for myself. I kind of stopped hanging out with people too. It was around the time my heart got broken really bad so I put all my energy into this collection.. 

On 6/19/2024 at 7:06 AM, LoveforBritney said:

I don’t know why. He didn’t respect anything that was mine. I will never recover from this. Ever. That collection was my baby. So many rare things I don’t even remember now. Old magazines that you can’t even get your hands on anymore that’s for sure. 

i can't even put into words how sad i am for you. the sentimental value that was lost has to be heartbreaking, not to mention the money, time and effort spent on your collection. i'm so so sorry your brother put you through that kind of disrespect and heartbreak. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 3
13 hours ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Wow! I’m so sorry to hear you had to go through all off that. That makes me feel so sad, disgusted, and disturbed that own family member did that to you. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

7 hours ago, worldofspears said:

i can't even put into words how sad i am for you. the sentimental value that was lost has to be heartbreaking, not to mention the money, time and effort spent on your collection. i'm so so sorry your brother put you through that kind of disrespect and heartbreak. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Thank you so much for your sympathy guys. I hope maybe one day I’ll be able to start collecting again but it will probably never be the same as it used to be. I really miss my things but there’s nothing I can do at this point but to accept this :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
On 6/18/2024 at 1:26 PM, LoveforBritney said:

I had a huge Britney collection (some was also Hilary Duff) and my brother threw away everything I had :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: it was like 10 years of all the hard work and finding items was so hard.. I put so much money and energy into it. It was mostly magazines. I had so many rare ones. And one day everything down the drain. He didnt even let me sell them. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: I am still speechless to what he did 

Aw I'm so sorry. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

That is really cruel that he did that.

I hope you can restart your collection again. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Hi! I have a bunch of stuff! Most prized is a OOAK bomber jacket. I have a ton of Tshirts, hoodies...one I have never seen before.  I have a scarf, bandana, custom OOAK huge oil painting,  beach towel, some cardboard standees ,books, magzines , a OOAK tire cover for a Jeep I once owned, I have a OOAK custom made 4x5 ft flag which I fly outside my house, posters all over inside my house (except the bathroom, that would be weird even though I AM weird), I have  car state license plates that say SPEARS, stickers collection, vinyl decals on my Subaru, CD's,  concert DVD'S, Keychain, throw/blanket, OOAK photo vanity license plates. I am sure there is more..I am loyal to the goddess! I will be back! 

Edited by Zen Music
Addition
On 6/29/2024 at 1:52 PM, Fallingpatterns said:

I have been collecting since 2003. Pretty much anything I could have gotten my hands on 😅 however lately my main focus are the dolls. 

They are just so beautiful. I have about 150 Britney dolls and still looking for some specific ones. Would love to meet other Britney doll enthusiasts or sellers . 🫶🏻

Some of my britney dolls

Dangggg that’s a lot of dolls, goals, I only have 3 but want more! Which one is your favorite? :) 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.