does anyone else get britney vibes from tinashe's latest performance?

28 minutes ago, Jahudka said:

to me twerking is really not classy...brit was always seexy but i na classy way...but maybe I am too old already..otherwise it is similar

Twerking is a dance style, not everyone can execute it. She’s hardly twerking but booty popping a 4 count or complex choreography. SHE is the closest we will ever get to prime Britney and she’s consistently getting better. You’re seasoned and accustomed to Britney’s ****, sultry self which cannot be replicated by just anyone. This is 20 years post-primeney and I’m here for it. She deserves her flowers 💐 

she’s a Brit stan and featured in Britney’s best music video of the last decade, which was paid dust like most of Nashe’s career cause let’s be real white America prefer white women. 

#StreamSlumberParty and #Nasty

• Love 1
2 hours ago, RadicalOptimism said:

You know who 

spacer.png

Yes for sure

Tinashe seems like she has a natural stage presence, like she's not even trying, she makes it look so easy, and she's not tryhard like the other girls like that tyla girl and tate mcray , they don't have that same thing going on, they're good tho but Tinashe is on another level, you can tell she's been doing this for 10 years now , she's a professional 

And Tinashe always has amazing choreo

I love her so much i've been following her since 2014 

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Britney Baby said:

Yes for sure

Tinashe seems like she has a natural stage presence, like she's not even trying, she makes it look so easy, and she's not tryhard like the other girls like that tyla girl and tate mcray , they don't have that same thing going on, they're good tho but Tinashe is on another level, you can tell she's been doing this for 10 years now , she's a professional 

And Tinashe always has amazing choreo

I love her so much i've been following her since 2014 

Me too! Although I love the songs she seems to hate or her poppier songs. I stan 2 On, All Hands On Deck, Party Favors, Company, Flame, Me So Bad, No Drama, Die A Little Bit, Throw A Fit and Dance Like Nobody’s Watching. I’m loving Nasty and it’s making me want to give her newer stuff a listen. The R&B sound can get a bit dull 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block