FULL 'Britney' album gets Dolby Atmos UPDATE | OUT NOW

5 hours ago, Toxic.Latin said:

OMG AT BEFORE THE GOODBYE

Girl Freaking Out Screaming GIF - Girl Freaking Out Screaming Stan Twitter  - Discover & Share GIFsGirl Freaking Out Screaming GIF - Girl Freaking Out Screaming Stan Twitter  - Discover & Share GIFsGirl Freaking Out Screaming GIF - Girl Freaking Out Screaming Stan Twitter  - Discover & Share GIFsGirl Freaking Out Screaming GIF - Girl Freaking Out Screaming Stan Twitter  - Discover & Share GIFs

I AM ALWAYS MISSING U

BEFORE THE GOOOOODDBYEEEEEE 

before the goodbye should have been the first BRITNEY single not slave for the music

BTG >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> IM A BASIC 4 U

BEFORE THE GOODBYE JUST ENDED SOME CAREERS! 

Taste :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

5 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

Apparently, it's just me that when I listen to a dolby atmos version, I don't hear a difference and when I do hear a difference, I don't like it.

Plus, from what I have read and correct me if I am wrong, a dolby atmos sound engineer picks what he thinks would make the song more clear and better, not what Britney/other artists thinks and sometimes not even the original producers. So when I hear these versions, I think it's just another version of the song and not the official one originally released.

I’m not sure about the other albums, but they got the original producers to do the Blackout Dolby Atmos edition. In my opinion, that one is the best and I think that’s why. It’s the same album but reproduced for the modern day. Femme Fatale was botched but I enjoyed the others. They used an alternate vocal take for Circus during the prechorus, so you hear a lot less Myah which I thought was cool. They did the same thing for Brightest Morning Star. Britney was restored in the chorus and where they could they turned down Myah’s vocals

• Like 2

Before the Goodbye sounds fantastic! I always loved the song but felt it sounded unfinished (which I think it was confirmed to be?) Now it sounds soooo complete and it should have been a single!!

Cinderella is gonna take some getting used to. The mixing and vocal clarity gives it a different feel for me.

Her voice on Anticipating sounds heavenly. I might be wrong but it sounds like they strip some of her double takes for these mixes and it leaves her delivery a lot more clear. Though somewhat less impactful at times but here it really elevates it.

In America?! I’m on the west coast and there’s no Dolby Atmos next to it. 

I really notice the difference and hidden vocals when I play one of the albums through my iPhone speaker phone. You heard many hidden vocals. Especially in Get Naked (I got a plan)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.