How Britney wrote about her and Sam in her book

How did Britney write about her and Sam in The Woman In Me?

I think it all makes sense. I mean now after the divorce and almost a year after the publish, I don't get a feeling from her book as if she was nessescarily feeling or thinking that they would be together forever.

I mean she was being very respectful to him, and I think her love for him is there in the book, but I don't feel that she wrote in a way that suggested that it would be her and him forever.

She didn't do the opposite either. That's my thoughts. Agree, disagree? Other thoughts or anything? 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, turquoise said:

Indeed.
There was a lot written about JT, but not much about Sam.
I didn't feel her passion for Sam.

Yeah she seemed more focused on Justin than Sam in the book.

She loved him way more than she ever loved Sam.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I think it's unfair to compare the quality of their relationship to that of KFed or Justin, because their relationship was a lot more private, in the sense that there wasn't a media storm constantly constantly circulating around them. Also, there wasn't as many negative instances in which Britney (or Sam) has made public.

Justin got a lot written because he actions, and in turn, how it made her feel in her expirences warranted being written about; she was young, on an unimaginable platform and everything happened publicly. Releasing a single to destroy her and run stories for years after impacted her.

KFeds actions, their issues in court and the fact that she was still dealing with the negativity of the media had impact on her and warranted it's place in the book.

While none of us know (or need to know) why her and Sam split up, her book frames his as incredibly normal and simple, all things considered; there was no media storm, no controversy, no back and forth. The biggest "negative" she shared about him was that he had to leave for work, but that was due to the pandemic, and restrictions in place.

If he had done anything that affected her, it would've been mentioned. I mean she talks about how both her and Charlie were both to stubborn after a fight, and even how her flinge with Colin Farrell was a "brawl" of intensity.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Let me write about JT cuz I am interested in him right now. She wrote a lot about JT, and it was about how he hurt her, of course, but that wasn't all.
It said that when he came to her home in Louisiana after the breakup to deliver a framed letter to her, she was too numb at the time to say anything.
Which explains, why she couldn't say anything at that time to keep him from leaving.
She must have regretted it. If only she had been thinking straight at the time, she could have said something, something that might have made a difference. And she wanted to tell JT that by writing in the book.
That he wasn't the only one who had been hurt badly by the breakup and felt alone. That she was stunned and had a mystical experience driving with a friend in the Arizona desert was one of them.
There are also countless things that JT regretted about her. So he ....

Edited by turquoise
8 hours ago, turquoise said:

Indeed.
There was a lot written about JT, but not much about Sam.
I didn't feel her passion for Sam.

I mean surly she didn't have much passion for him if she allegedly cheated on him with the housekeeper Paul.

In addition, it probably didn't feel good seeing her 'man' riding around talking to TMZ and feeding them.

Add in the alleged failed intervention and it was clear Britney wasn't feeling him.

It didn't age well imo (the chapters about him). She was very loving about what he did to her, how he was supportive and all, and that's lovely. But now that they're not together anymore, its looks badly aged that she's still with him at the end of the book.

I mean now that they are divorced, it looks like a whole another chapter.

Edited by Fita
3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

I mean surly she didn't have much passion for him if she allegedly cheated on him with the housekeeper Paul.

In addition, it probably didn't feel good seeing her 'man' riding around talking to TMZ and feeding them.

Add in the alleged failed intervention and it was clear Britney wasn't feeling him.

Wasn’t it confirmed that the alleged intervention started as part of a plan of Kfed and Jodi Montgomery cause he *thought* she was doing dr**s tho? It was deemed unnecessary for a reason and Jodi seemingly resigned and Britney fired her after that attempt. I still think that whole situation was so odd… but I’m not sure if Sam was super involved in it. I think cause Jodi was still working for Britney at her request they all just followed her lead but the plan (thankfully) fell apart when she was alerted about it.

Which brings another question to the table: who alerted her? Sam? Cade? :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

12 minutes ago, knee Queen of pop said:

Wasn’t it confirmed that the alleged intervention started as part of a plan of Kfed and Jodi Montgomery cause he *thought* she was doing dr**s tho? It was deemed unnecessary for a reason and Jodi seemingly resigned and Britney fired her after that attempt. I still think that whole situation was so odd… but I’m not sure if Sam was super involved in it. I think cause Jodi was still working for Britney at her request they all just followed her lead but the plan (thankfully) fell apart when she was alerted about it.

Which brings another question to the table: who alerted her? Sam? Cade? :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Scam and Cade were allegedly part of the intervention plans and reportedly Scam was the one leading it.

It makes sense he couldn't get Britney under his control after marrying her, so he filed for divorce and took one last jab at trying to get spousal support and lawyers fees.

12 hours ago, Jibreel said:

Agree Kevin and Justin she wrote a lot, but I also think she let them have it a little. Not a lot, just as seems appropriate. 

Agreed.

Also, we don't know what editor's push was. Obviously Kevin and Justin were bigger headlines than Sam. Sorry not sorry. C'mon.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2024 at 10:35 AM, Jibreel said:

How did Britney write about her and Sam in The Woman In Me?

I think it all makes sense. I mean now after the divorce and almost a year after the publish, I don't get a feeling from her book as if she was nessescarily feeling or thinking that they would be together forever.

I mean she was being very respectful to him, and I think her love for him is there in the book, but I don't feel that she wrote in a way that suggested that it would be her and him forever.

She didn't do the opposite either. That's my thoughts. Agree, disagree? Other thoughts or anything? 

It seems to me that even if she wrote her book herself, the editors still heavily reworked the entire text in an attempt to improve the style and grammar. Now she could use https://chat.openai.com/g/g-a0ULgFcuZ-essay-helper for this. My niece showed me this essay helper that she uses for school.

Yes, but perhaps she simply wanted to capture that moment in their relationship without predicting the future. Or maybe there were already some unknown nuances at that time

Edited by neacairing

I believe with my whole heart that she still has feelings for Justin and probably thinks he was her true love. She clearly never got over the breakup. He was the reason she shaved her head because it happened when Justin got with Jessica. That was the thing that set her off and she gave up. Shaving her head was a cry for help for Justin. And also a way of defeat from her side. 

also all the men she dates she always breaks their hearts. Because that’s what Justin did to her. They are just her boy toys . she doesn’t see a future with them. and maybe a way to make Justin jealous. I believe that with my whole heart cuz I’ve been in her shoes. Believe me or not Justin was her safe heaven and the one that got away from her perspective :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye: 

Edited by LoveforBritney
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.