Did Jacob Diamond get arrested

Point 48 of last page of Lynne’s legal case courtesy of Ghoulia of Twitter . Link at end 

i thought they just had a online injunction on him and that he was harmless really 

point 48 states “local sheriff office was alerted by a threat to my place of employment which resulted in the arrest of the perpetrator “

13 hours ago, Fluffy said:

Point 48 of last page of Lynne’s legal case courtesy of Ghoulia of Twitter . Link at end 

i thought they just had a online injunction on him and that he was harmless really 

point 48 states “local sheriff office was alerted by a threat to my place of employment which resulted in the arrest of the perpetrator “

That's some other random weirdo hassling Lynne, apparently 🤪

When I had an active subscription, I looked in the Tangipahoa court database but couldn't find anything. Whoever was arrested, it wasn't Jacob Diamond :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

• Love 1

Though i disliked Lynne, Jansen, and all those Louisiana ladies......  This Jacob guy has issues too..... Before Lynne granted restraining order against him that prohibited him from being around or talking about her anymore..... he's now targeting Cade and that cadehudsonfan ig....

Like he's some stalker / crazy fan of Britney that he's targeting people thats around Britney or her acquaintances.... like get a life !

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block