Can we talk about her fragrances?

I’ve been collecting her perfumes (or tried to) and it’s got me thinking about the many Fantasy bottles available. I really enjoy fragrances and glad there’s a new one every now and then, it’s just gotten too much as I’m looking at them.

Hypothetically speaking, do you guys think her perfume line is as important as her music career because it seems to be a money maker for herself too. I would like to hear you guy’s opinion on this.

4 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

best fragance for a male?

None for me - they're all super sweet and very feminine smelling. They make nice little gifts, but I'm not personally interested in perfume.

Now, if she came with a sporty cologne, I'd be first in line! 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

None for me - they're all super sweet and very feminine smelling. They make nice little gifts, but I'm not personally interested in perfume.

Now, if she came with a sporty cologne, I'd be first in line! 

I can spray in my room

I just know Believe and Prerogative, really liked Believe

• Like 3

I just don’t think she’s had much involvement in the fragrances once she was put in the con. The same promo photo fir these fragrances kept appearing and Brit seemed to promote them less and less. 
Feels like they just slapped her name on most of them without much of Britney’s input.

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, Politik said:

Britney is set for life with her perfumes. It’s like Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor, Fantasy has become a staple and iconic, and people will continue to buy it. 

I agree, fragrance lovers are not fans of her music but love her perfumes. 

3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I just don’t think she’s had much involvement in the fragrances once she was put in the con. The same promo photo fir these fragrances kept appearing and Brit seemed to promote them less and less. 
Feels like they just slapped her name on most of them without much of Britney’s input.

It’s sad isn’t it? Back in the old days she seemed highly involved. 

it’s not just using the same picture, the fragrances itself smelled generic when Curious and fantasy first came out, it was unique enough to stand out amongst all the other celebrity perfumes. That’s why I wanted to create this topic, it just seemed her iconic fragrance line is just shoved to the side. I bought Jungle Fantasy for the bottle and it straight up smell like febreeze. 

• Love 2
Just now, itsrichii***** said:

Midnight Fantasy is my go-to on a night out, if anyone's interested :P

I have a small bottle of Midnight Fantasy and  for me it’s just feminine for me. I just keep it for collective purposes but I do spray it once in a while, the blueberry note is very prominent along with the freesia.

17 minutes ago, Puppy said:

It’s sad isn’t it? Back in the old days she seemed highly involved. 

it’s not just using the same picture, the fragrances itself smelled generic when Curious and fantasy first came out, it was unique enough to stand out amongst all the other celebrity perfumes. That’s why I wanted to create this topic, it just seemed her iconic fragrance line is just shoved to the side. I bought Jungle Fantasy for the bottle and it straight up smell like febreeze. 

Yeah I remember when She was about to marry K Fed she was promoting her fragrance. 

In the con they promoted them in the music videos like HIAM, Criminal, Circus, ect. Seemed like it turned into more of a money grab then what Brit would really want!

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block