Britney: Somebody needed a nap

I was quite critical of Brian for the longest time, mostly due to his interview a few years back, but between these post and Britney's book and how she spoke about him, it seems like their relationship is healing from a place of understanding. They both went through a lot together and it's nice to see just have some normality, which is what she's wanted. It's also nice that we get to see it because she wants us to and that people are supportive.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, turquoise said:

Wow... if what I thought was right, they're insainly smart and quick-witted😮
Took me a few hours from the first time I saw the posts to realize what they meant🫠
I was totally fooled too🤣

They should definitely make a movie about them someday.
We need at least five of them.

They have such amazing chemistry anyway👏🏼😭
I can't wait to see them together again!😆💕

Excuse Me Reaction GIF

3 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I was quite critical of Brian for the longest time, mostly due to his interview a few years back, but between these post and Britney's book and how she spoke about him, it seems like their relationship is healing from a place of understanding. They both went through a lot together and it's nice to see just have some normality, which is what she's wanted. It's also nice that we get to see it because she wants us to and that people are supportive.

I know, from a source that grew up with Bryan, that he was always Britney's biggest supporter and was an ally to her in her family. I side-eyed him for a while but I can tell that Britney is so happy that he is back around. 

Edited by jordeezy river red
  • Like 1

She's beginning to TALK TO US ALOT and she sounds GREAT!! Love her laughing too!

She just says a few words, uploads a clip or two and boom! All the people calling her crazy and God knows what start looking bad oh so bad

• Like 2
On 6/14/2024 at 4:47 PM, jordeezy river red said:

I know, from a source that grew up with Bryan, that he was always Britney's biggest supporter and was an ally to her in her family. I side-eyed him for a while but I can tell that Britney is so happy that he is back around. 

idk if this is true or legit, but i want to believe it. she really seems to love bryan, and i love seeing them together.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.