Normani's 'Dopamine' Listening Party 🖤

I didn't know if you look at Spotify on your computer, you can see every songs stream numbers and its not good.  

All Yours (my personal fav) at the most with 15,000.  

Most songs had around 4,000 streams at the moment.  That's not great.  

The album is so good.  Its disappointing how it has rolled out and let her down.  Hopefully the video, whenever that comes out, will  peak people's interest and get them talking.  But album drop day and still no video.  :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: Don't know what they are doing!

Normani is really urking me not gonna lie :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:  Why isnt she doing any promo???? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: Does she think she is beyonka or taylor? No apple music talk? Jimmy fallon? Podcasts? Drew? J Hud? Gma?? No music video? No teaser? Not even an instagram live or something to talk about the album? are u telling me no magazine wanted ro work with her?? No spread, no cover? People dont even know this is out. Uuuughhh  :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad::byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

Edited by Markoct

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.