New Instagram Post: Britney with Bryan after the bar (Bryan acting like Elvis)

I like that Bryan is around Britney a lot now. He is her older brother at the end of the day and no matter what anyone might think of him personally, he does love his sister.

Also, if any of you actually READ Britney's book you would know that she has only ever had the utmost respect and admiration for her brother.

Who do you guys want around her? Do you want another Sam Lutfi?? Genuinely, I don't understand.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, MTL899 said:

I like that Bryan is around Britney a lot now. He is her older brother at the end of the day and no matter what anyone might think of him personally, he does love his sister.

Also, if any of you actually READ Britney's book you would know that she has only ever had the utmost respect and admiration for her brother.

Who do you guys want around her? Do you want another Sam Lutfi?? Genuinely, I don't understand.

Agreed. Said not one bad thing about him in her book. She has a lot of empathy for him.

18 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Is he, because if Britney is in Mexico Paul isn't allowed to leave the country due to his charges.

Britney and Mexico have not do with Paul, Paul lives in LA, plenty of times she was  in Mexico without him and he was in LA, remember him picking up B? she travels without him.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ItsKor said:

I loveeee hearing her natural relaxed voice.

Yes! Thought the same thing. She sounds like herself. And the laugh! 

So good to see this. Whatever brought this on, I hope it stays ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Love 2

Her giggle ❤️

Her energy ❤️

And again, relations are very complicated, especially when it's family, and especially if your father was a gaslighting narcissist. They are both children who had to go through their father, and we know NOTHING about Bryan's truth, but there must be a reason for them to bond again. And honestly, I am happy to hear Britney laugh. One step at a time.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.