What is the best song Justin Timberlake made for Britney?

7 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Helen of Troy may have launched a thousand ships, but Britney has launched so so many men’s careers. :jordan-perfume:

Lol but Justin is the only one with a career though! Coz kfed and Sam don’t haha

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Cry Me A River. I was pressed and hated it for years, but then I just gave in, grew up and admitted it’s a damn good song. Then I also started liking Never Again.

I don’t think recent songs are actually about her… or at least they aren’t as genuine as those two. It’s been ages. He just likes the attention. He owes her his solo career, so whenever he writes lines like “you drive me crazy” I’m just MEH about it. 

14 hours ago, Cuber said:

Fans of the former pop prince will force that some are for his wife who lives only by video call since it is a fake marriage about to end. Just one 💧 alcohol on stage and the bad Z-List Singer/Actor  will show what he actually thinks!

Let’s see the songs/coconuts:

I'll be Good for You
Something like You 
Girlfriend
Gone
Señorita
What you Got
Take it from Here
Cry Me a River 
Nothing Else
Last Night
Still on my Brain
Never Again
Why, When, How
Worthy Of
My Love
**** Ladies
Lovestoned 
What Goes Around 
Chop Me Up
Until the End of Time
Losing my Way 
All Over Again
Rehab 
Cold Case Love 
The only Promise that Remains 
Don't Let me Down 
Split Personality 

Boutique in Heaven
Falling Down 
Perfect for Me
Holy Grail
Sanctified
Pair of Wings
Blue Ocean Floor 
Flame 
Drown
Drink you Away
Only When I Walk Away
TKO
Amnesia
mur***
Tunnel Vision
Strawberry Bubblegum
Conditions 
Paradise 
Liar

Bonus:

No Country
Another Minute

Which is the best?

• Love 2
On 6/13/2024 at 6:37 PM, Style. said:

Am I the only one who hasn’t heard any Justin songs besides ‘Cry Me A River’ and that happy one with Pharrell? :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:
Oh, and Mirrors and WCAGBA but still… :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

"happy" makes me irrationally angry. i hate that song with a passion lmao. "cry me a river" and "mirrors" are unfortunately bops, as much as that pains me to admit

Edited by worldofspears
  • Like 1
On 6/13/2024 at 5:53 AM, j4j05 said:

Who knows how many unknown and unreleased songs exist?

Alone from the new album is missing. 

I think All Over Again is underrated. It’s his apology and maybe a part 2 to Never Again (even the song titles match). Plus he wrote it with Matt Morris who was also on MMC. Makes sense that they would have had a heartfelt discussion about her. 

Thank you! I have been saying this for years it's so obviously an apology song and if you watch his FSLS tour it's so heartfelt how he performs it 

I think Drown is about her on his new album.

His new stuff doesn't have that same rawness his past albums had and I think that has a lot to do with him not being honest with himself. No one will ever convince me that he is happily married to Jessica. 

Blue Ocean Floor is very haunting. 

As far as songs I occasionally listen to I think Lovestoned is a great song.

Is funny how much of his career and success were attributed to Britney in some way and she also inspired most of his best songs. 

I don't think he could stand how she was so much of a bigger star than him with greater success.

He had to find Jessica who is beautiful but not special or talented and not a threat to his ego.

It's sad how Britney has so many issues she's still dealing with but it's really not her fault. Everyone tore her apart. When the time is right I think she will find peace.

• Like 1

Most of JT's songs can be said to be about Britney.
JT also sings Trolls' "True Colors" obviously for Britney.
Of course it's a cover song, but the release was in 2016 and he sang that Britney's real smile was gone.
And "Just call me up  ‘Cause I will always be there"
She wanted JT too but Team Con was keeping JT away from her!!!!😭
Too sad.
But I think finally their calling each other will work miracles this time

Ooh, I can't remember when 
I last saw you laughing 
Ooh ooh oh oh 
This world makes you crazy 
And you've taken all you can bear 
Just call me up 
‘Cause I will always be there

WWW.LETRAS.COM

But I see your true colors / Shining through / I see your true colors / And that's why I love you / So don't be afraid to let them show / Your true colors / True colors are beautiful / Like a rainbow

Edited by turquoise
3 hours ago, Busybee said:

Thank you! I have been saying this for years it's so obviously an apology song and if you watch his FSLS tour it's so heartfelt how he performs it 

I think Drown is about her on his new album.

His new stuff doesn't have that same rawness his past albums had and I think that has a lot to do with him not being honest with himself. No one will ever convince me that he is happily married to Jessica. 

I happened to see a bit of the FSLS tour recently and was surprised that he seemed to me to be singing every song half-crying....:ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:
As if he was hurting so badly that he needed therapy right now.

Yeah, Drown is about Britney and he reveals what happened between him and Britney in 2007.
The phone on the cover is also about that, he was talking to Britney on the phone in 2007 and she was talking about her heartbreak with Kevin. JT was hurt because he thought what she was talking about Kevin doing to her was the same thing she was doing to JT.
Unfortunately, their timing didn't work out for them at the time.
aA90OQX.png

It's obvious he's not happy with his marriage to Jessica.
And he still loves Britney. So he...

Edited by turquoise

Obviously JT made the new album EITIW and the FORGET TOMORROW tour to get Britney back.
I think it's gonna be a success.
I hope it does.
Now it's just a matter of how far the two of them can go in the future.

Edited by turquoise
25 minutes ago, j4j05 said:

I see that there’s lots of unreleased JT songs that have recently been leaked/released.

Haven’t listened to all of them, but this seems Britney-coded.

Omg :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: it does seem britney coded.

ugh :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: i have thoughts but this make me so incredibly sad i cant put them together.

maybe him choosing not to release it was a good thing, thats just me being delusional 

GIF by Barstool Sports

This one brought my hope back. I am spiraling :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

"When your in the arms of mine Got me feeling like its 99"

"I would die for you but theres more to do" like unfinished business 

"So if you dont want me then go then...but if you want me come on then"

Britney call your man!!!!

https://youtu.be/6b0ABy0tIOA?si=1BMLdERLsNVtHOnO

And this one

"I don't wanna lose another minute without you in it...and regret it"

"Ill leave it all if you do"

"When your feeling hopeless there is a song i wrote to remind you how far you came"

:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: thank you @j4j05 for this gift of these songs

Edited by Busybee
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Busybee said:

GIF by Barstool Sports

This one brought my hope back. I am spiraling :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

"When your in the arms of mine Got me feeling like its 99"

"I would die for you but theres more to do" like unfinished business 

"So if you dont want me then go then...but if you want me come on then"

Britney call your man!!!!

https://youtu.be/6b0ABy0tIOA?si=1BMLdERLsNVtHOnO

And this one

"I don't wanna lose another minute without you in it...and regret it"

"Ill leave it all if you do"

"When your feeling hopeless there is a song i wrote to remind you how far you came"

:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: thank you @j4j05 for this gift of these songs

Season 10 Crying GIF by Friends

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.