Britney shares a video dancing to Timbaland, Justin Timberlake & Missy Elliott song: The nasty version

Don't listen to them on this one baby girl! You're beautiful and Jibreel in his green sweatshirt with the plants sends out his love to redwhiteandblueney today! America is with you too baby girl. We're all here together now

Humiliating on every level. That's why nobody respects her. And if she thinks that JT is going to leave his wife and come back to her like this, she is very mistaken. Surely he, Biel and Timbaland must be laughing at this bizarreness... or worried

• Love 2
  • Like 5
5 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Humiliating on every level. That's why nobody respects her. And if she thinks that JT is going to leave his wife and come back to her like this, she is very mistaken. Surely he, Biel and Timbaland must be laughing at this bizarreness... or worried

Timbaland definitely will show  to JT this disturbing "homage"... 

Edited by Dark Willow
14 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Timbaland definitely will show  to JT this disturbing "homage"... 

He probably will. And they'll laugh joking around . But also can u blame them if Britney is the 1 naking videos like this with no pants, bizarre moves and etc. World already saw her puzzy and she was photographed by paps. Now she makes almost that kind of content on her socials and then acts like she is a victim. Whenever happened to her, trauma, call it whatever -she simply needs to understand  she acts as she is some p8rn star not pop music queen. It is sad

• Love 1
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

I won't be surprised if he reposts it on Instagram with the intention of humiliating her. He did it before, he can do it again. What I find curious is that her anger is selective and only affects women. She spent months dragging Selena for nothing, but she doesn't mind humiliating herself by dancing to the song from two guys who have publicly talked **** about her multiple times. Be honest: do you really think a mentally healthy person would degrade themselves like that?

Yeah, she is very selective. I think she never attacked Timbaland back because she knows he is Timberlake close friend... or her handl... I mean friends didn't warn her about Timbaland and the "muzzle" line. We have to remember Britney is still surrounded by abusive men,  so I don't know if she thinks it's ok a guy say something like that about her.

She is clearly sick and shows, but after the hell (allegedly) JT went through with her book scandals for sure he doesn't feel empathy for her current mental state. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, icybaby said:

He probably will. And they'll laugh joking around . But also can u blame them if Britney is the 1 naking videos like this with no pants, bizarre moves and etc. World already saw her puzzy and she was photographed by paps. Now she makes almost that kind of content on her socials and then acts like she is a victim. Whenever happened to her, trauma, call it whatever -she simply needs to understand  she acts as she is some p8rn star not pop music queen. It is sad

I don't think she understands the image she has now... any other person would stop and think, how many problems she already had because of her content? How many times she had to clarify things? Even the police went to the mansion because her videos are disturbing people. Her own sons asked for her to toned down... she refused.

I think it's safe to say Britney isn’t thinking properly, for whatever reason...

She basically confirms bad rumors about her and it looks like on purpose... very weird.

She really thought dancing almost naked, when you can see her ... to her ex song with a problematic line about her not wearing draws... was a good idea? Like geez...

A hater wouldn’t do a better work than Britney herself lol.

• Love 1
  • Like 6

I’m convinced that video of her in red is old and who knows about anything she posts anymore. Have we seen her in public? Idk what to think. But if this is new content I’ve been over it for a long time. Embarrassing.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Arianna said:

I’m convinced that video of her in red is old and who knows about anything she posts anymore. Have we seen her in public? Idk what to think. But if this is new content I’ve been over it for a long time. Embarrassing.

She was seen at the chateau with Paul the night she hurt her foot.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.