Katy Perry's new single "Gimme Gimme" features 21 Savage

The fact she's gotta a feature says to me she can't sell solo. Like Camilla Cabello.  And that the label has probably forced her to approach it this way which AUTOMATICALLY tells me.... It's gonna be a bad song. Bad lead. And they're moving her towards an artist who needs a rapper to be played on radio / be heard. At the end of the day, if the music is good, people will listen! She knows what people want. It's actually not that difficult.  But she will give us another Smile, before we get teenage dream.  It's just bizarre why artists do that. Stick to what works! Nobody cares about your most personal lyrics ever. 

12 minutes ago, AII said:

The fact she's gotta a feature says to me she can't sell solo. Like Camilla Cabello.  And that the label has probably forced her to approach it this way which AUTOMATICALLY tells me.... It's gonna be a bad song. Bad lead. And they're moving her towards an artist who needs a rapper to be played on radio / be heard. At the end of the day, if the music is good, people will listen! She knows what people want. It's actually not that difficult.  But she will give us another Smile, before we get teenage dream.  It's just bizarre why artists do that. Stick to what works! Nobody cares about your most personal lyrics ever. 

I think she's entering her sl** pop era a la Tove Lo, so I think it will be fine.

6 hours ago, RadicalOptimism said:

She can’t do it alone :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I love rappers in general but 21 Savage out of all people? He’s trash, and overhyped due to his link up with Drake…. :trash_throw_away_recycle:
Side note, his tour is flopping and his side chick Latto, too! :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.