Britney’s son Jayden Federline debuts as a musician: listen to a preview

On 6/8/2024 at 10:23 PM, jordeezy river red said:

Sounds like a hobby

i hate to sound mean, but this is just another rich kid trying to monetize their hobby using their privilege. good for him ig. the final clip sounds good, but it's nothing special, new or innovative. hopefully he knows that no one would care if it weren't for his mothers success.

edit: might delete this comment. i don't want to knock a kid for pursing their dream or passion or whatever, but i hope he knows that it's a privilege to be able to do so.

Edited by worldofspears
  • Like 1
On 6/9/2024 at 12:01 AM, Yasux34 said:

At least he is learning a trade and maybe will live to earn his own money unlike his dad :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

i am actually impressed by his willingness to put in some work and actually try to do something with his life considering who his dad is lol. maybe he got his work ethic from britney. i hope so anyway.

• Love 2
On 6/9/2024 at 1:16 AM, frederiickx said:

Britney would do so much for his career if he really wanted it. She's always been giving to the people she loves, and she has always adored those kids.

exactly. she def would have helped him w his potential music career (if that is something he wants to pursue), and she would probably be protective of him and make sure that he doesn't get taken advantage of bc of her experiences. her guidance in that field seems invaluable and she would do anything to keep her boys safe.

• Love 1
On 6/9/2024 at 11:30 PM, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I have a few things to say about this kid but i will try to use my manners and i will try not to curse.

from his instagram live: 

Jayden also spoke about his mother and the state of her career, revealing, “Actually I haven’t seen her doing a lot of music at all. I remember one time I asked her, ‘Mom, what happened to your music? And she was like ‘I dunno honey I think I might just quit it.’ And I was like what? What are you saying? You know how much bank you make off that stuff?”

Jayden also says if he gets 5,000 Instagram followers, he’ll tell his entire story. “That stuff will come out in the future when I get pretty popular.”

I will not like, buy or share whatever he’s doing with his life because i don’t support someone who sees my childhood idol as a cash cow, follower booster. 

and + wtf is going on people calling a 17 year old kid “ honey” , “ sweetie “, “ babe” in the instagram comments? Are you guys ok? Wtf are y’all doing? Most of his likes belong to Britney fans. What do you want from this story? Is he gonna mend last 13 years or say that he’s sorry that he called her mom crazy and dangerous? 

Spears and Federline family are the worst and most disgusting people I have ever seen. 

STOP SUPPORTING THESE PEOPLE.

okay so number one, he's acting like any other person trying to get clout on social media in order to boost his "career", which is and has always been cringe. it's the fact that his mom probably would have been happy to help him pursue his passion for me. even though she probably wants to protect her boys from the trauma and absolute horror she went through.

number two, those creepy comments are giving boomer energy or bot energy. it is v creepy and gross, but boomers don't know how to act in general and especially online. bots are weird and doing bot things ig. anyway, no minor should receive creepy comments like that.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.